sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 October, 11:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
10/13 Julian = 10/26 Gregorian
[Wednesday] = 2 days ahead of schedule?

10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch= pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical (MG)

https://www.history.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 12:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Are you familiar w/the SOL calendar?

22 October, 12:41
It kinda goes with this book I’m reading…

Anna Earthling @earthling2
25 days ago
Thank you, copper conducts electricity really well, and you may like this book by Johanna Paungger: The Power of Timing: Living in Harmony with Natural and Lunar Cycles. She learned it from her grandfather in Austrian Alps. It can be used in USA just as well.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
That's another book added to my list!
01:23 PM - Oct 22, 2022
Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
22 October, 01:41
OMG! I didn’t understand where VK was heading with this! Another . connected? Is the key woman!?! So much so they changed the calendar to throw us out of sync. To distract from how important that cycle is! Gives new meaning to flux capacitor!

#TheHolyGrail

Bee Bee @BxAx17
23 October, 10:58
What if
They messed up so much (time, moon, hormones, etc) that its actually wrong that women have to have 13 periods per year...
Once or twice (like most mammals( would be enough...
Would be easier to deal with, to plan a pregnancy...
I know it may sound a bit streched but maybe not
Just a different angl

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
24 October, 12:31
I recently learned an old Bob Dylan song, ‘Sign On The Window’, and there’s a line that says “Brighton girls are like the moon”. The moon is always fluctuating and changing.

Bob once told Hurricane Carter, the boxer, after being asked what he is constantly looking for (Hurricane Carter said Bob had a look that he was always constantly searching for something) that he was searching for the Holy Grail.