sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 October, 11:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
10/13 Julian = 10/26 Gregorian
[Wednesday] = 2 days ahead of schedule?

10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch= pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical (MG)

https://www.history.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 12:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Are you familiar w/the SOL calendar?

22 October, 12:41
It kinda goes with this book I’m reading…

Anna Earthling @earthling2
25 days ago
Thank you, copper conducts electricity really well, and you may like this book by Johanna Paungger: The Power of Timing: Living in Harmony with Natural and Lunar Cycles. She learned it from her grandfather in Austrian Alps. It can be used in USA just as well.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 01:23
That's another book added to my list!

22 October, 01:41
OMG! I didn’t understand where VK was heading with this! Another . connected? Is the key woman!?! So much so they changed the calendar to throw us out of sync. To distract from how important that cycle is! Gives new meaning to flux capacitor!

#TheHolyGrail

Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply
22 October, 04:42
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
Blantant and in our face! We just forgot how to play! It’s been an awe inspiring day on AU today! And we aren’t even to the rally, yet!

1/19 = 119/911
Jan 19, 2018 4:53:00 PM EST
Why are we here?
Why are we providing crumbs?
Think MEMO.
BUILDING THE ARMY.
Not convinced this is spreading?
You, the PEOPLE, have THE POWER.
You, the PEOPLE, just FORGOT how to PLAY.
TOGETHER you are STRONG.
APART you are weak.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED.
THEY WANT RACE WARS.
THEY WANT CLASS WARS.
THEY WANT RELIGIOUS WARS.
THEY WANT POLITICAL WARS.
THEY WANT YOU DIVIDED!
LEARN!
FOR GOD & COUNTRY - LEARN!
STAY STRONG.
STAY TOGETHER.
FIGHT, FIGHT, FIGHT.
This is more important than you can imagine.
Q

Victoria ~ Z Skywalker @Victoria1144
23 October, 12:42
oh wow - that was in my space today again - the "you forgot how to play". so i have come to this feeeeel that we got hijacked while playing a game. "they" (invisible enemy) took over the game and locked us inside - looshing us ever since - and we're still somewhere outside locked inside this game. i want to remember how to PLAY. do ya'll too?