sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 October, 11:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
10/13 Julian = 10/26 Gregorian
[Wednesday] = 2 days ahead of schedule?

10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch= pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical (MG)

https://www.history.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 12:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Are you familiar w/the SOL calendar?

22 October, 12:41
It kinda goes with this book I’m reading…

Anna Earthling @earthling2
25 days ago
Thank you, copper conducts electricity really well, and you may like this book by Johanna Paungger: The Power of Timing: Living in Harmony with Natural and Lunar Cycles. She learned it from her grandfather in Austrian Alps. It can be used in USA just as well.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 01:23
That's another book added to my list!

22 October, 01:41
OMG! I didn’t understand where VK was heading with this! Another . connected? Is the key woman!?! So much so they changed the calendar to throw us out of sync. To distract from how important that cycle is! Gives new meaning to flux capacitor!

#TheHolyGrail

Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
22 October, 04:10
naturally should have been every 28, but lots of interference from the array of chems that are consumed on daily basis. gee wonder how intentional that was. women used to get pregnant if they had sex without "protection". now they try for years/decades or go to ivf (which surprisingly costs $100,000's ) then the gov has your sperm and eggs. gee wonder what kind of experimentation and money making endeavors those could be used for

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 04:13
In response Sadie Marie to her Publication
Bingo!

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
22 October, 04:04
13 times.
Gods number 😍
the day i was born😀
i wear 13 everyday
its always been my number even when the people try to say thats an unlucky number!

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 04:14
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
It's lucky for me too.. I got married om the 13th ❤️

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
22 October, 04:59
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I was born on Friday the #13 , live at house #13 , there are many other 13 numbers about me, and I like it..😁!

22 October, 02:39
Did you notice the numbers/dates from 👆🏻?

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 02:52
Surely, it's just a coincidence. 😅❤️

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 03:10
Speaking of numbers...