sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 08:21

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
22 October, 11:12
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
10/13 Julian = 10/26 Gregorian
[Wednesday] = 2 days ahead of schedule?

10/10 Julian (11) = 10/23 Gregorian = Saturn retrograde ends = flip the switch= pain
+3 days = 10/13 = 11.3 = Biblical (MG)

https://www.history.com/ne...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 12:02
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
Are you familiar w/the SOL calendar?

22 October, 12:41
It kinda goes with this book I’m reading…

Anna Earthling @earthling2
25 days ago
Thank you, copper conducts electricity really well, and you may like this book by Johanna Paungger: The Power of Timing: Living in Harmony with Natural and Lunar Cycles. She learned it from her grandfather in Austrian Alps. It can be used in USA just as well.

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
22 October, 01:23
That's another book added to my list!

22 October, 01:41
OMG! I didn’t understand where VK was heading with this! Another . connected? Is the key woman!?! So much so they changed the calendar to throw us out of sync. To distract from how important that cycle is! Gives new meaning to flux capacitor!

#TheHolyGrail

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 October, 03:45
yes and Yes a Woman Is The Holy Grail

@grace1125 Coded into our DNA? So if vaccines are made from fetal tissue, what happens when they inject male tissue, into female blood stream or vice versa?
04:29 PM - Oct 22, 2022
In response LeLe John to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply
Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
22 October, 05:21
So that is interesting isn't it. I forget where I read an article, connected to RFK Jr......chromosomes in vaccines travel to the brain. A female chromosome in a male brain/ female chromosome in male brain. Is that why people are "gender confused"?
Never saw this when I was. kid, except for on M.A.S.H.
That would be crimes against humanity. I work in the same building as a young man who's "changed" his gender. Dresses like a woman, but body structure and voice obviously male and so from a distance just looks mentally ill. Not trying to be terrible. That is the truth.

22 October, 05:50
In response Lori Lyndsey to her Publication
We have so many endocrine disruptors in our society….It certainly gives them plausible deniability!

LeLe John @Grace1125
22 October, 04:50
kund of yes, she is the frim the maitriarchal Hidden Line frim the beginning. theres specualtion she is also from the ‘Fallen’ Line. Hence the Y Line.
i dont know what the fetal does per say, but that is a Part of a Soul and has been Fractured into Slivers of that Soul. my thoughts are these ‘Fragments’ of Soul stay with Us. causing us to suffer in various ways due to that Souls Pain and Fractured state. Now imagine how Many Fractured Souls are within most humans due ti (them) and doubg this ti almost all things we injest or put on our bodies. This also causes a Mental Health Crisis due tihe Multiple Souls that are with us