Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
22 October, 10:45
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I love his understandings and i agree it seems always with his life reflections, yet can we believe in Gods love without being perfect? through jesus i think so, and the work. are we made in Gods image but fragmented apart, all here to give feedback to the allmighty whom is and always was all there is? can all this be how God is getting to know God? He created Satan,and God knew Satan would rebell, God could see all this happening, also the pain. He did it anyway. Was God in need of all this to create the universe we are in? is this how conciousness must interact to expand universes and dimentions? is it by design we fail? and the way is to walk by faith and not so much sight, for its foocking filthy down here. Yet how else raise frequency if not hit rock bottom? its all written in the fine print here, called unwritten life manuel that shows up with perfect timing after lesson is learned
I think this is why Peterson cries when he's speaking, its life lessons, hard tears can accure💌

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
22 October, 10:49
In response memes matter to her Publication
,but the other religions also seem to center around the christ conciousness without being christ but giving the glory to God still. I think its the love
The love is it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tierney Pearce @Tierney
22 October, 06:34
Yes, I Believe, in God.
Yes, I Believe, in Christ, the Son of God.
Yes, I Believe, in the Holy Spirit.
LOVE

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
22 October, 06:31
Disagree

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
22 October, 06:38
Religious beliefs aside, God woke each of us up for a reason, and it wasn’t because He wanted us to be silent. So, let His voice be heard, and His light shine through.

Matthew 5:14-16
14 “You are the light of the world. A city set on a hill cannot be hid. 15 Nor do men light a lamp and put it under a bushel, but on a stand, and it gives light to all in the house. 16 Let your light so shine before men, that they may see your good works and give glory to your Father who is in heaven.

#DARK to LIGHT
#GodWins

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
22 October, 01:45
All fall short.. 🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mr. Revolution donated @Pnshr45
21 October, 11:24
Wow, that dropped on me like a bomb.

Love Life @FullwithHope
21 October, 11:00
He quotes Nietzsche, seriously? Nietzsche would definitive be the last man on earth I would mention in connection with God things. Nietzsche was a fucking freemason with a well known and clear Agenda. He was half of his life psychically ill and wrote books like "The Antichrist" and "God is dead". Just wanted to leave this here.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
21 October, 10:36
I sense Satan’s deviousness in this man’s answer - If you can convince people that no one is good enough to say “I believe in God.”, then they stop saying it…

I believe Jesus is the Word Incarnate — He is both God and man, and, as such He taught the tenets of our faith, and lived them, but, He follows the Father, not himself. I believe that Christians are followers of Christ.

Matthew 16:24
24 Then Jesus told his disciples, “If any man would come after me, let him deny himself and take up his cross and follow me.”

Jesus never asked his followers to be perfect.

Matthew 28:18-20
18 And Jesus came and said to them, “All authority in heaven and on earth has been given to me. 19 Go therefore and make disciples of all nations, baptizing them in the name of the Father and of the Son and of the Holy Spirit, 20 teaching them to observe all that I have commanded you; and lo, I am with you always, to the close of the age.”

❤️ Godspell.

https://m.youtube.com/watc...

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
21 October, 09:17

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 October, 09:04
Jesus said “God is Spirit”

the fruits: forgiveness, patience, love, accpetance, joy, teacher, comforter, etc

these are things found in humans. made in the image

when we pray for His form of the “fruits” and recieve them we begin to fully understand: the unfolding of the mind

God is not the wizard of oz in control of everything

God is comes to give you Authority, Wisdom, and Power to navigate this life with his fruits

“you will know them by their fruits” : those who share Wisdom, Authority amd Power are the ones who have recieved them.

Sin=Self-Induced Nonsense
God= Good Orderly Direction

Progress, not perfection

God does not require perfection… it is a journey OUT of our powerlessness due to our human nature and into Power over our human nature.

at this level, the Universe responds with “miracles”

pray : ask what is wrong
meditate : recieve the understanding
fast: refuse to repeat the pattern of thinking

God is so simple. 😇

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
21 October, 09:22
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
☺🙏🤍

IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
21 October, 09:52
In response IAM 8:13 to her Publication
to get to KNOW GOD

it is like getting to know a new person in your life.

you love what they SAY! you want to find out more!

amd they teach you about themselves and you teach them about yourself

and you will soon develop a realtionship

and the more interaction

the more profound 😇

Texas Cowgal @Texascowgal
21 October, 09:02
That is exactly why Jesus came here, in human form. His grace is sufficient. He made it possible for us to reach our Abba. I would never shrink away from saying that I believe in God. I proclaim it! How do I know? He lives in me!! Hallelujah! 🕊

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
21 October, 09:01
What if God was ONE of us..

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
21 October, 08:56

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
21 October, 08:40
No doubt for me
the good path
is the way.
Yup easier said
than done.

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
21 October, 08:24

Ange Love @LoveM
21 October, 08:03
Having a willing relationship with our Heavenly Father God is not about perfection. It is about our heart and soul connection through His Love and allowing Him to mold us into the beautiful vibrant soul that gives back to Him through song and praise and connecting with the earth and living things. Remember Jesus said he was willing to leave the flock to seek the lost one... He is a gentle God and will not force anything. It is our willingness and desire with action to be with our Creator that please Him the most.

Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
21 October, 07:43
GOD knew we could never be righteous enough to stand in his presence that’s why he came here in the flesh to be the perfect living sacrifice for us. When JESUS died the veil seperating us from the Holy of Holies (the earthly throne of GOD) was torn:

“Suddenly, the curtain of the sanctuary was torn in two from top to bottom, the earth quaked, and the rocks were split.” Mathew 27:51

This signified his sacrifice would reconcile us to our Heavenly Father. I am a Christian because I follow Christ. I believe in the sacrifice he made for us all. That doesn’t make me a perfect human, but it does make me his.
1 Corinthians 15:1-4

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
21 October, 07:05
I am Humbled to my Core!💙

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
21 October, 06:56
Um no.. You do not have to be perfect to be a Christian because Christ paid the price for your sins in FULL. No human could be like Christ. Should we try? Yes, but scripture says WE ALL FALL SHORT OF THE GLORY OF GOD. HE STILL LOVES US DESPITE OUR IMPERFECTIONS.

Danel Groenewald @Danny777
21 October, 06:54
This makes me angry, yes i have the odasity to claim i am a christian, am i perfect no, do i sin without wanting to yes. Jesus gave his live for the sinfull nature of a normal human does that include all humans yes. Why do you pause to answer because you are in doubt when you are fully committed to Christ there is no doubt whether you are the best apeaker in all aspects of life, without Christ you are nothing

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
21 October, 06:52
God knows & loves us anyway.

Back to the Future @Backontrack
21 October, 06:41
There is one domain the Q team will not trespass into.
Your belief in a God.
That is your journey.
These bonds run deep and the world is in a fragile way.

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
21 October, 06:22

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 October, 05:40

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
21 October, 05:38
I believe the best answer may be “I believe in God’s Grace”!

I know many, if not all here on AU, believe in God and we know he is the Beginning, the Middle and the End. I am not saying that I live a perfect Holy Life, by “believing in God”.
I do strive to receive his Grace, because I am a sinner.

I ask for repentence every day, I ask for God to please forgive me for anything or anyone I may have wronged, when I pray! 🙏

I feel like the Lord’s Prayer covers a lot, when I say it daily from my Heart, I feel like I can say I Believe in God! 🙏❤️🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
21 October, 05:38
The Veil is thinning, soon you will know

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
21 October, 08:51
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
😃🙏👍

NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
21 October, 05:28
I’ve struggled with this my whole life. I fell away from the catholic church a very long time ago. I think I’ve reached a point where i believe in God / Have Faith because i understand/ believe there has to be greater things/beings/being and use the word God because i dont know what else to refer to? I pray and read the bible because that was the roadmap i was given. I think praying and manifesting can be the same thing. Conceptually, I think striving to be “Christ-like” is a good thing, because of what it represents, but I’m not a fan of labels for all of this either. Ive been taught Religion and science. the 2 dont always play nice together. Is it Who is God? or is it What is God? I dont know🤷‍♂️ Maybe its both? I just try to do the best i can, and be the best person i can be, hope and pray its good enough and someday become enlightened. Welcome to a trip inside my head!😬 I debated posting this. I love all you good people!

Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 October, 06:43
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I am like you in many regards.
I left the Catholic church in my 20's.
I pray, try to be good to others, and help where I can.
I love you, as well...

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 08:58
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
"i understand/ believe there has to be greater things/beings" . One Hundred Forty Forty Percent there is . but still one would have to believe . Its a personal relationship . imho . and with my own eyes I know there is more in the unseen . Not here to sway anyone . I know God knows what I say . So for me this is YUGE to put out there . Still I do . Not sure why . It just happened . God is Good !!!

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
21 October, 05:20
🎯 💯

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 05:11
Jordan overthinks sometimes and I do understand why. I believe that everything is much more simpler and sometime overthinking things is not the best way. Yes, our brain could not possibly understand the G*d, it's a learning process. Believing and the way you are trying to understand G*d and purpose are different things.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:20
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
The perception of God that we have been taught our entire lives of a respected Grandfather figure floating in the clouds above us with love in one hand and a flaming pit of fire to throw us in if we mess up, imho, is just not what I experienced in my NDE nor since.

What I experienced was that we are pure energy beings in these avatar vessels, Earth suits, and God is quite literally EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE.
While being and creating everything everywhere is to be the most advanced, highest density being in existence commanding knowledge and powers that we can not even imagine, God was also a feeling very simple, pure love, without the existence of anything evil, very simply a pure simple goodness in and for all things everywhere.

I don't pretend to be an expert on God at all, but I know what I felt and saw and what has happened to me since, and the moments when I can feel and hear God, are the moments when I for instance have a genuine heartfelt wanting to help others or God.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 October, 01:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I understand that, I overthink ALOT. This train has no brakes most days. Ultimately it's about giving up control. Overthinking gives us the illusion of control. We are all works in progress, learning to trust God.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
21 October, 05:02
AMEN THAT IS WHY WE LIVE IN HIS GRACE AND MERCY