Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Jordan overthinks sometimes and I do understand why. I believe that everything is much more simpler and sometime overthinking things is not the best way. Yes, our brain could not possibly understand the G*d, it's a learning process. Believing and the way you are trying to understand G*d and purpose are different things.
05:11 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
22 October, 01:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I understand that, I overthink ALOT. This train has no brakes most days. Ultimately it's about giving up control. Overthinking gives us the illusion of control. We are all works in progress, learning to trust God.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
22 October, 11:20
The perception of God that we have been taught our entire lives of a respected Grandfather figure floating in the clouds above us with love in one hand and a flaming pit of fire to throw us in if we mess up, imho, is just not what I experienced in my NDE nor since.

What I experienced was that we are pure energy beings in these avatar vessels, Earth suits, and God is quite literally EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE.
While being and creating everything everywhere is to be the most advanced, highest density being in existence commanding knowledge and powers that we can not even imagine, God was also a feeling very simple, pure love, without the existence of anything evil, very simply a pure simple goodness in and for all things everywhere.

I don't pretend to be an expert on God at all, but I know what I felt and saw and what has happened to me since, and the moments when I can feel and hear God, are the moments when I for instance have a genuine heartfelt wanting to help others or God.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 10:40
Just thinking about this post. We can get past ANYTHING together VK. We love you.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
22 October, 10:40
Just thinking about this post. We can get past ANYTHING together VK. We love you.

arba happihr @arba
22 October, 10:36
Jordan's heart seems to be in the right place.
Give him kudos for helping wake up people

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
First of all , i like jordan and agree with lots of things he says . second i would debate him anytime.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
22 October, 10:58
In response Q_KingDavid 0o0 to his Publication
I bet ya he enjoys debates.

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
21 October, 08:07
WE ARE BIO-LOGICALLY, NEURO-LOGICALLY, PSYCHO-LOGICALLY and "CHRISTO-LOGICALLY "WIRED FOR GOD."

"The Seed of God is in Us. Given an Intelligent and Hard-Working Farmer, it will Thrive and Grow up to God, whose Seed it is; and, accordingly its Fruits will be God-nature. Pear Seeds Grow into Pear Trees; Nut Seeds Grow into Nut Trees, and God-seed into God."
-
The Anatomy Of The Inner Christ & Awakening Your Divine Frequency - YouTube

The anatomy of the inner christ, the Chrism Sacred secretion, is a genuine and vital part of the Christian texts, it's just we have forgotten how to interpre...

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
everything is relevant
3 6 9
Golden ratio lives because it creates, This is All So Beautifully done. GOD

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 October, 06:46
Hmmm... I totally agree with what Jordan is saying, here, and yet, I can't actually say that I disagree with you, either.

PATRIOT-ON-FIRE #NCSWIC @PATRIOT_ON_FIRE
21 October, 06:42
❤️

Gayle Storm @GayleStorm15
21 October, 06:39
It is a personal relationship with God.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
21 October, 06:35
10:11 t/s here 😀

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
21 October, 06:30
You might be right but I've been listening to him for years because I much prefer overthinking to underthinking.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 06:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Balance is 🔑

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
21 October, 06:53
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I've also been listening to Jordan for years, and I enjoy the way he processes things. While I cannot actually say that I disagree with what Johnny has said, I totally agree with what Jordan has said. Could it be a question of cymantics? I don't know... haven't got the words to say anything sensible, about this right now. Gotta go away and let the dust settle. :)

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
21 October, 06:29
Yes "In the Beginning...The very beginning I mean...sorry this is going to be hard to explain for sure...Well, you're a Christian right and that's great...How do I want to say this...Here's a chair please sit down...You see...Well, you know they lied to us about just about everything right??? Well, this is no different...Do you want some water? Something to drink? Is the temperature okay in here for you? Okay well...

Ragia HRH @HRH
21 October, 06:35
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
Brings to mind what Q said “The end won’t be for everyone” I think the 2 major shockers will religion and finaces

Lion Hart @Lion_Hart
21 October, 06:28
Precisely !