Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
I love his understandings and i agree it seems always with his life reflections, yet can we believe in Gods love without being perfect? through jesus i think so, and the work. are we made in Gods image but fragmented apart, all here to give feedback to the allmighty whom is and always was all there is? can all this be how God is getting to know God? He created Satan,and God knew Satan would rebell, God could see all this happening, also the pain. He did it anyway. Was God in need of all this to create the universe we are in? is this how conciousness must interact to expand universes and dimentions? is it by design we fail? and the way is to walk by faith and not so much sight, for its foocking filthy down here. Yet how else raise frequency if not hit rock bottom? its all written in the fine print here, called unwritten life manuel that shows up with perfect timing after lesson is learned
I think this is why Peterson cries when he's speaking, its life lessons, hard tears can accure💌
10:45 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoComment in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
22 October, 10:49
In response memes matter to her Publication
,but the other religions also seem to center around the christ conciousness without being christ but giving the glory to God still. I think its the love
The love is it

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396