Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
21 October, 05:11
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Jordan overthinks sometimes and I do understand why. I believe that everything is much more simpler and sometime overthinking things is not the best way. Yes, our brain could not possibly understand the G*d, it's a learning process. Believing and the way you are trying to understand G*d and purpose are different things.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
The perception of God that we have been taught our entire lives of a respected Grandfather figure floating in the clouds above us with love in one hand and a flaming pit of fire to throw us in if we mess up, imho, is just not what I experienced in my NDE nor since.

What I experienced was that we are pure energy beings in these avatar vessels, Earth suits, and God is quite literally EVERYTHING EVERYWHERE.
While being and creating everything everywhere is to be the most advanced, highest density being in existence commanding knowledge and powers that we can not even imagine, God was also a feeling very simple, pure love, without the existence of anything evil, very simply a pure simple goodness in and for all things everywhere.

I don't pretend to be an expert on God at all, but I know what I felt and saw and what has happened to me since, and the moments when I can feel and hear God, are the moments when I for instance have a genuine heartfelt wanting to help others or God.
11:20 AM - Oct 22, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Angels Here -Z, click on at the bottom under it