Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
21 October, 05:28
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’ve struggled with this my whole life. I fell away from the catholic church a very long time ago. I think I’ve reached a point where i believe in God / Have Faith because i understand/ believe there has to be greater things/beings/being and use the word God because i dont know what else to refer to? I pray and read the bible because that was the roadmap i was given. I think praying and manifesting can be the same thing. Conceptually, I think striving to be “Christ-like” is a good thing, because of what it represents, but I’m not a fan of labels for all of this either. Ive been taught Religion and science. the 2 dont always play nice together. Is it Who is God? or is it What is God? I dont know🤷‍♂️ Maybe its both? I just try to do the best i can, and be the best person i can be, hope and pray its good enough and someday become enlightened. Welcome to a trip inside my head!😬 I debated posting this. I love all you good people!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason VanDerpoel @IamJason913
"i understand/ believe there has to be greater things/beings" . One Hundred Forty Forty Percent there is . but still one would have to believe . Its a personal relationship . imho . and with my own eyes I know there is more in the unseen . Not here to sway anyone . I know God knows what I say . So for me this is YUGE to put out there . Still I do . Not sure why . It just happened . God is Good !!!
08:58 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
Only people mentioned by IamJason913 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Jason VanDerpoel, click on at the bottom under it