Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
21 October, 03:57

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
I’ve struggled with this my whole life. I fell away from the catholic church a very long time ago. I think I’ve reached a point where i believe in God / Have Faith because i understand/ believe there has to be greater things/beings/being and use the word God because i dont know what else to refer to? I pray and read the bible because that was the roadmap i was given. I think praying and manifesting can be the same thing. Conceptually, I think striving to be “Christ-like” is a good thing, because of what it represents, but I’m not a fan of labels for all of this either. Ive been taught Religion and science. the 2 dont always play nice together. Is it Who is God? or is it What is God? I dont know🤷‍♂️ Maybe its both? I just try to do the best i can, and be the best person i can be, hope and pray its good enough and someday become enlightened. Welcome to a trip inside my head!😬 I debated posting this. I love all you good people!
05:28 PM - Oct 21, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
21 October, 08:58
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
"i understand/ believe there has to be greater things/beings" . One Hundred Forty Forty Percent there is . but still one would have to believe . Its a personal relationship . imho . and with my own eyes I know there is more in the unseen . Not here to sway anyone . I know God knows what I say . So for me this is YUGE to put out there . Still I do . Not sure why . It just happened . God is Good !!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
21 October, 06:43
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
I am like you in many regards.
I left the Catholic church in my 20's.
I pray, try to be good to others, and help where I can.
I love you, as well...