OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
I've shared a few vids of my family, but for reasons of vocational necessity I must remain anonymous. (For a bit longer.)

Those whom are keenly aware, we had a daughter just 2.5 months ago with Down Syndrome.

She is my 5th child.

She goes into Open Heart Surgery for the hole in her heart on 11/28/2022.

I'm going to enter into a 3 day "Daniel" Fast, with day #3 the day of the procedure. (No Food, No Water).

As that date gets closer, I will call upon all my family here, for specific prayer: May the hands of the Surgeon be guided by the Holy Spirit of CHRIST JESUS.

I will make a graphic and post it with increasing frequency as that date gets closer.

She will LIVE, and she will THRIVE under the wing of THE MOST HIGH.

AMEN.

It's always been about the children, mine and those of others' across the realm are why I do what I do.

My wife and I covet your prayers....!

I love you.

@Vincentkennedy @kimrunner @cowboyw2b @vdarknessfalls @martingeddes shanebro
08:36 PM - Oct 13, 2022
Only people mentioned by OGAnonK3nob1 in this post can reply
ECM Arizona @EM5793
15 October, 06:43
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tom Grant @GrantQ
14 October, 09:16
Prayers for your daughter that she will get through this and prayers for your family to have the strength to overcome whatever the Lord has in store for you. Let us know closer to the time and i will do the fast with you. God bless you
WWG1WGA

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
14 October, 10:10
In response Tom Grant to his Publication
Will do, thank you, Brother.

Bello Blu18 @BelloBlu
14 October, 06:20
🙏🏻❤️✝️

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
14 October, 04:41
Amen ✨💖🙏🙏💖✨💫🕊️

Ville Pätiälä @VilleP
14 October, 04:13
WRWY 💖 Prayers for your family 🙏🙏🙏 💖💖💖✨✨✨

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
14 October, 01:39
✨🙏🏼✨

Red 55S @Red55S
14 October, 12:17
😇May the Lord bless your daughter now and forever. Amen.

Pink Totter @Totter
14 October, 11:36
🙏🙏💗🙏🙏

Ange Love @LoveM
14 October, 10:37
The Holy Spirit has healed holes in the heart🙏🕊️💞😇

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
14 October, 10:14
God Bless, we’ll be here praying and waiting on good news❤️🙏🏻

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
14 October, 10:13
When ever you need us, we are here, prayers!

arba happihr @arba
14 October, 09:49
Prayers for you, and your loved one sent

Cam Mac @campmac111
14 October, 09:42
We bind our prayers with yours and all people of good will and like mind for a perfect, healthy, short and longterm outcome for your beloved daughter. 🙏🙏🙏😇😇😇

Ange Love @LoveM
14 October, 10:42
In response Cam Mac to her Publication
🙏Yes and Amen🕊️💞

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
14 October, 09:40
🙏💗🙏

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
14 October, 09:34
Prayers , for you and your family 👪

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
14 October, 09:33
🙏❤️Praying for Your Family❤️🙏

Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
14 October, 09:27
🙏 Prayers for you and your family.

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
14 October, 09:16
Prayjng for you and your entire family as you go through this.
i just finished a 3 day fast for other reaons, spend time in prayer and meditation with God and all will be well.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
14 October, 09:09
My prayer for you precious daughter is this song "In Jesus Name"
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
May God bless her beyond measure. 🙏❤️
In Jesus Name (God of Possible) by Katy Nichole 1 Hour Lyrics - YouTube

by our friend Landon's Lyric Videos songs on their channel every tuesday! https://www.youtube.com/c/LANDONSLYRICVIDEOS

Laurie Sunshine @HeavenlySunshine2022
14 October, 09:11
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Agree ;)

Vicki Lord @Vlord
14 October, 09:04
God hear our prayers of healing for this tiny soul. 🙏🏻🙏🏻

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
14 October, 08:59
Prayers up for your daughter and your family🙏🙏❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
14 October, 08:57
God please bless this family as they plan and prepare for the day their angel goes into surgery. Give her doctors the knowledge and abilities to heal her heart. Remove any fear and grant them your peace throughout this time. In Jesus’ name I plead her safety and health. Amen🙏🙏❤️❤️🙏🙏

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
14 October, 08:50
Prayes lifted for your daughter and your family🙏

Christina Evans-Earl @Mysearl
14 October, 08:50
Prayers for family

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
14 October, 08:49
you and your child will both be in my prayers 🙏

Love Life @FullwithHope
14 October, 08:39
🙏✝️🙏

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
14 October, 08:29
Prayers for your daughter and all of you! God bless you!

Julie Que @JulieQue
14 October, 08:25
Prayers and love are being sent for you and your family! God Bless!🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
14 October, 08:25
💚🌟💚