OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
13 October, 08:36
I've shared a few vids of my family, but for reasons of vocational necessity I must remain anonymous. (For a bit longer.)

Those whom are keenly aware, we had a daughter just 2.5 months ago with Down Syndrome.

She is my 5th child.

She goes into Open Heart Surgery for the hole in her heart on 11/28/2022.

I'm going to enter into a 3 day "Daniel" Fast, with day #3 the day of the procedure. (No Food, No Water).

As that date gets closer, I will call upon all my family here, for specific prayer: May the hands of the Surgeon be guided by the Holy Spirit of CHRIST JESUS.

I will make a graphic and post it with increasing frequency as that date gets closer.

She will LIVE, and she will THRIVE under the wing of THE MOST HIGH.

AMEN.

It's always been about the children, mine and those of others' across the realm are why I do what I do.

My wife and I covet your prayers....!

I love you.

@Vincentkennedy @kimrunner @cowboyw2b @vdarknessfalls @martingeddes shanebro

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
10ă c̄❓ @10ac
Prayjng for you and your entire family as you go through this.
i just finished a 3 day fast for other reaons, spend time in prayer and meditation with God and all will be well.
09:16 AM - Oct 14, 2022
In response OGAnon K3nob1 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 10ac in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from 10ă c̄❓, click on at the bottom under it