Doq Holliday @doqholliday
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.
04:52 PM - Oct 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
10 October, 12:57
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I thought about applying just to be able to try and warn people!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
memes matter @NoComment
11 October, 04:30
In response Laura Anon777 to her Publication
i have thought about taking a job undercover, send to veritas

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Driscoll @BubsQ
10 October, 10:16
Hospitals harvest blood and flesh from humans for the occult!

Wonder where all those body parts go huh, incerator?

The deeper you go, the more un realistic it all becomes, Q.

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
10 October, 09:19
Thank you for stating, with a big voice, what so many of us are saying, Doq! I will add dentists and veterinarians to that as well.

KPatriot 21- @KPatriot21
10 October, 09:16
100% correct and thank you for saying it because people think I’m nuts when I say it. They killed my family. Knowingly.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
10 October, 09:01
Friend of ours is head nurse at a learning hospital. She has told us numerous times the bureaucracy runs the show and has the final say, not the actual nurses and doctors on the ground level.

CharRose @CharRose
10 October, 03:32
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
I know this is easier said that done, but she should quit.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
11 October, 06:55
In response MTB Mike to his Publication
No excuses.

Richie Richard @Richie
10 October, 08:51
My sister-n-law is a floor nurse in a hospital who counseled my daughter into taking the vax. I just can't remove this contempt for her from my heart.

Richie Richard @Richie
10 October, 08:51
My sister-n-law is a floor nurse in a hospital who counseled my daughter into taking the vax. I just can't remove this contempt for her from my heart.

Night Shift @kekerista
10 October, 08:49
Who needs gas chambers when people willingly go to these murder buildings? (hospitals)

Night Shift @kekerista
10 October, 08:47
YES!
I agree wholeheartedly

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
10 October, 04:41
They fired the last doctor I trusted a month ago. He told me later when I asked him what happened... HIS WORDS: "They are trying to KILL YOU."

(I knew why. Just needed to hear his thoughts.) He warned me to stay away. He now does house calls.

Every Time @soTELLme533
10 October, 04:30
They are guilty, guilty, guilty. Bring on even stronger language!

Ché Trust-The-Plan @humunu
10 October, 02:09
Hard to argue with that

Nadine Trevour @NadineTrevour
10 October, 12:37
Money talks. Thats all they are focused upon. Not Medical.

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
10 October, 12:33
Someone had to say it ❤️

TRUTH SEEKER @Rugby369
10 October, 12:27
🙄they may be to busy still dancing to hear your message...mhhhmm🙄🙄🙄 ya.. remember all those little dances they created... I for one will NEVER forget that.

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
10 October, 12:23
And the horse you rode in on

Nada ... @Nada
09 October, 11:55
those MFers

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
09 October, 11:50
I know one nurse who says she has not seen anything untoward - she is in Surgical Recovery .
The other one I know is quietly advising all friends and family not to take any vaxxes at all.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
10 October, 08:45
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
my husband and I juset had major surgeries - both spinal - both my home health nurses were very awake. You just have to bring it up - and then they will open up to you. Do not remain silent. They both said, they wait for the client to say something first- then they will share truths with you.

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
09 October, 11:42
😂 i want to laugh but this statement is sadly accurate.

connie wright @cowri
09 October, 11:16
Appt last Wednesday....Doctor wanted me to take a bunch of test. mentioned they didn't want to leave me without a Doctor (cause I said I did not want to have any test) They use my prescription as blackmail. I fired my last Doctor cause he said I had to wear a mask in his office cause the hospital required one by LAW (his office is not in the hospital), The new doctor was complaining about my test taken in 2020. Last Wednesday he did no test. I am so disappointed. It is my thyroid medicine. I don't wish harm to anyone but they forgot their jobs * taking care of patients.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
09 October, 11:05
they are Doq

Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
09 October, 10:52
I'll take it a step further, anyone in the know in healthcare and their bedfellows cohorts that are not whistle blowing....
I have been shouting from the hilltops since the 1990's. Docs, surgeons, private practice and/or staffed by hospitals, hospitals, clinics, insurance, death panels led by CEOs, pharma and all of their bogus letter agencies are corrupt as can be.
Most of not all start working in this field for the right reasons and stay, despite "knowing", for the mighty paycheck.
I was on the business/finance side until I gave up looking for ethical work in that industry.
I became a practitioner of alternative medicine to practice ethically and even gave up my state license recently to remove any and all nooses the regulatory agencies had around my neck as well as rendering their threats null and void!
The industrial medical complex is going down!

Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 October, 10:06
Several decades ago my sister-in-law (now ex) was a head nurse at our local hospital.
As such she attended high level staff meetings with the doctors and Board members.

BOARD MEMBERS! Hospitals are corporations with profit goals!

She shared that the doctors were told testing was down and they needed to up the number of tests being run on patients.

This was aside from horrific experiences I was aware had happened to people I knew or family members of people I knew.

Ya Doq, this was in Wyoming.

Haven't done western medicine since the 80's and will never do it again!
I know enough to heal injuries and more important, to prevent dis-ease.

WE ARE FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN social and religious indoctrination has wanted us to believe!

🙏💖🤗🤗🤗

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
10 October, 08:57
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
My father was on the board of a hospital for many years starting in the 50's. He never collected a dime for his service as a business advisor. Then medical insurance came in and he saw prices needing to rise. He quit when he saw hospitals charge for parking because he felt it should be free. He felt that having friends and family with you in the hospital was a great part of the healing process. Then it seems that it got trendy to sue doctors, perhaps from an instigated influence. Then I believe this led to hospital incorporation for which corporations must make a profit for the stock exchange. Board members at the same hospital began collecting a $1000 a month, I heard....not verified. I was young when he started and had moved out of the house before he quit so I have puzzled together the information over the years. Do your own research.

Cindy _MAGA @MAGA_WWG1WGA
09 October, 10:04
People need Justice now ! They murdered so many and still doing it . This needs to stop now the truth needs to be put out on the media for every one to see. God help us !

Only followers of this user (Blackout_1221) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
09 October, 09:53
line em up fellas

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
09 October, 09:47

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 October, 09:26
I currently have a medical issue, but there is no way I will see a doctor or have any procedure done. I’m leaving it to God and praying the medbeds are available soon

09 October, 10:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Louise Hay - "You Can Heal Your Life"

and,

"Heal Your Body" which relates most dis-ease and it's cause, along with how to release the belief / behavior that created the dis-ease.

My only differnce with Louise's belief that we create 95% of all dis-ease . . . I believe it's 100%! And could prove that on an individual basis if given the opportunity with anyone.

https://www.amazon.com/Hea...

Louise healed her own ovarian cancer and helped many with HIV and AIDs heal. Have no doubt that since the 80's many who have read her books, took responsibility and did their own work have been healed.

💖🤗✨🤗🙏

09 October, 10:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Louise Hay - "You Can Heal Your Life"

and,

"Heal Your Body" which relates most dis-ease and it's cause, along with how to release the belief / behavior that created the dis-ease.

My only differnce with Louise's belief that we create 95% of all dis-ease . . . I believe it's 100%! And could prove that on an individual basis if given the opportunity with anyone.

https://www.amazon.com/Hea...

Louise healed her own ovarian cancer and helped many with HIV and AIDs heal. Have no doubt that since the 80's many who have read her books, took responsibility and did their own work have been healed.

💖🤗✨🤗🙏

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
09 October, 09:16
WQRD.. Exactly how I feel.

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
09 October, 09:00
Doctors and nurses follow the rules set by our Federal Government they have been trained by the System that’s all the know. Some may have an idea but know actual proof until the truth is told. i understand the frustration. Forgiveness is what it will take to have a happier life. The Harsh Truth is We The People allowed this to happen given the government to much control over our lives we bare blame also. God gave us Free Will it’s all a choice. We must Do Better to save the. ones who are born or forced into this evilnesses of a sick evil society. God Bless