Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina @CDDanford
I currently have a medical issue, but there is no way I will see a doctor or have any procedure done. I’m leaving it to God and praying the medbeds are available soon
09:26 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CDDanford in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 October, 10:36
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Louise Hay - "You Can Heal Your Life"

and,

"Heal Your Body" which relates most dis-ease and it's cause, along with how to release the belief / behavior that created the dis-ease.

My only differnce with Louise's belief that we create 95% of all dis-ease . . . I believe it's 100%! And could prove that on an individual basis if given the opportunity with anyone.

https://www.amazon.com/Hea...

Louise healed her own ovarian cancer and helped many with HIV and AIDs heal. Have no doubt that since the 80's many who have read her books, took responsibility and did their own work have been healed.

💖🤗✨🤗🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

and,

"Heal Your Body" which relates most dis-ease and it's cause, along with how to release the belief / behavior that created the dis-ease.

My only differnce with Louise's belief that we create 95% of all dis-ease . . . I believe it's 100%! And could prove that on an individual basis if given the opportunity with anyone.

Louise healed her own ovarian cancer and helped many with HIV and AIDs heal. Have no doubt that since the 80's many who have read her books, took responsibility and did their own work have been healed.

💖🤗✨🤗🙏

and,

💖🤗✨🤗🙏

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
10 October, 12:35
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
thank you ❤️🙏🏻❤️🙏🏻