Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sunny Star @Sunny2021
09 October, 11:50
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I know one nurse who says she has not seen anything untoward - she is in Surgical Recovery .
The other one I know is quietly advising all friends and family not to take any vaxxes at all.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
my husband and I juset had major surgeries - both spinal - both my home health nurses were very awake. You just have to bring it up - and then they will open up to you. Do not remain silent. They both said, they wait for the client to say something first- then they will share truths with you.
08:45 AM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply
Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass @StobyAmerican
11 October, 08:40
In response Paula Taylor to her Publication
God Bless. Wish you both a speedy recovery

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
11 October, 10:02
In response Bill Nuclear MAGA Blass to his Publication
Thank you - we are doing well - because of my distrust of the medical system, I hesitated to have the surgery - just got back from a 2 mile walk - could not walk a block prior - God has me in his hands