Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Grace @Faith_Family_Freedom
I'll take it a step further, anyone in the know in healthcare and their bedfellows cohorts that are not whistle blowing....
I have been shouting from the hilltops since the 1990's. Docs, surgeons, private practice and/or staffed by hospitals, hospitals, clinics, insurance, death panels led by CEOs, pharma and all of their bogus letter agencies are corrupt as can be.
Most of not all start working in this field for the right reasons and stay, despite "knowing", for the mighty paycheck.
I was on the business/finance side until I gave up looking for ethical work in that industry.
I became a practitioner of alternative medicine to practice ethically and even gave up my state license recently to remove any and all nooses the regulatory agencies had around my neck as well as rendering their threats null and void!
The industrial medical complex is going down!
10:52 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Faith_Family_Freedom in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Truth Grace, click on at the bottom under it