Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and I’m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and you’re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
09 October, 10:06
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
Several decades ago my sister-in-law (now ex) was a head nurse at our local hospital.
As such she attended high level staff meetings with the doctors and Board members.

BOARD MEMBERS! Hospitals are corporations with profit goals!

She shared that the doctors were told testing was down and they needed to up the number of tests being run on patients.

This was aside from horrific experiences I was aware had happened to people I knew or family members of people I knew.

Ya Doq, this was in Wyoming.

Haven't done western medicine since the 80's and will never do it again!
I know enough to heal injuries and more important, to prevent dis-ease.

WE ARE FAR MORE POWERFUL THAN social and religious indoctrination has wanted us to believe!

πŸ™πŸ’–πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
My father was on the board of a hospital for many years starting in the 50's. He never collected a dime for his service as a business advisor. Then medical insurance came in and he saw prices needing to rise. He quit when he saw hospitals charge for parking because he felt it should be free. He felt that having friends and family with you in the hospital was a great part of the healing process. Then it seems that it got trendy to sue doctors, perhaps from an instigated influence. Then I believe this led to hospital incorporation for which corporations must make a profit for the stock exchange. Board members at the same hospital began collecting a $1000 a month, I heard....not verified. I was young when he started and had moved out of the house before he quit so I have puzzled together the information over the years. Do your own research.
08:57 AM - Oct 10, 2022
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
Only people mentioned by GullyWasher in this post can reply
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
10 October, 01:13
In response Eyes on The Light to her Publication
Thanks for sharing Eyes On!

I also remember when a single (small) "nursing home" was a big deal in the community of 35,000 I grew up in.
Now they, too, are a big business.
I believe aided by big pharma.

Met a nurse from a local nursing home where I currently live in Washington State a few years ago.
She shared her frustrations and difficulty with the pharma protocols implemented for the residents.

I'm so looking forward to this evil being non existent!!!

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
10 October, 04:59
In response Light and LOVE to her Publication
I am with you on getting rid of the evil.