Doq Holliday @doqholliday
09 October, 04:52
This might sting a little to some and Iโ€™m going to use strong langauge:

If you work at a hospital and youโ€™re not whistle blowing, FUCK YOU!

You people are scum. Evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
09 October, 09:26
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
I currently have a medical issue, but there is no way I will see a doctor or have any procedure done. Iโ€™m leaving it to God and praying the medbeds are available soon

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Light and LOVE @LightuptheUniverse
Louise Hay - "You Can Heal Your Life"

and,

"Heal Your Body" which relates most dis-ease and it's cause, along with how to release the belief / behavior that created the dis-ease.

My only differnce with Louise's belief that we create 95% of all dis-ease . . . I believe it's 100%! And could prove that on an individual basis if given the opportunity with anyone.

https://www.amazon.com/Hea...

Louise healed her own ovarian cancer and helped many with HIV and AIDs heal. Have no doubt that since the 80's many who have read her books, took responsibility and did their own work have been healed.

๐Ÿ’–๐Ÿค—โœจ๐Ÿค—๐Ÿ™
10:36 PM - Oct 09, 2022
In response I AM Cedaina to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LightuptheUniverse in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Light and LOVE, click on at the bottom under it