Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:33
Ya'll heard about executive order 14067?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 September, 12:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
ITS SOOO OBVIOUS FROM DAY ONE...

EVERYTHING DIGITAL HAVE THIS "DAY ZERO VULNERABILITIES"

1) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET TO TRANSFER/RELOCATE/PAY

2) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET PROVIDER RESPECTIVEDLY IP ADRES.

3) YOUR VALID ACCOUNT IS "FOR SECURITY REASONZ" BOUND WITH YOUR FACE, ID CARD ETC...

WHICH MAKE YOU PERFECTLY TRACEABLE ASSHOLE IN MUSK "DIGITAL AUSCHWITZ" AKA STARLINK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I think you think that that is the real Elon Musk I doubt that StarLink is part of the DoD which I believe is White Hat controlled and Musk was a bad guy and who you are seeing is Musk 2.0 and controlled opposition at least thats what I trully believe but if I remember correctly you have reservations about Trump also.

27 September, 03:38
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I STILL HAVE...

ONLY IDIOT WILL UNITE EUROPA AGAINST USA... IT WAS MOTHER OF ALL DICK MOVES. YOUR NATION IS KINDA COCKY FOR MEN, WHO WILL SOON LOST ALL AMERICAN OIL AND GAS.

https://youtu.be/TcGHKrh8J...

GALVESTON WILL BE TERRIBLE TRAGEDY.
WORST IN ENTIRE USA HISTORY.

ARMENGAR.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:50
and where are you from and you honestly think that what your seeing is reality wake up it's all controlled and soon will come to light You Think Trump would allow America to be destroyed oh no my friend your completely lost.

27 September, 04:18
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
HE RATHER, THEN SOLVE HIS OWN BROTHEL AT HOME BLOW UP OUR PIPELINE, WHICH SUPPORT EUROPA DURING WINTER BY GAS?!?

THIS MOVE LOST USA ENTIRE EUROPA SYMPATHY. ITS EYE OPENER FOR EVEN USA LUVERZ... NOW WE KNOW EXACTLY, WHO IS US ARMY.

BUNCH OF TRAITORZ OF HUMANITY.

USA WILL BE DESTROYED BY GOD WRATH.
NOT RUSSIAN, NOR CHINESE HAND.

Jes King @jes_US
27 September, 04:22
I am sure you mean the CORPORATION
lost Europe's support.

27 September, 04:26
In response Jes King to her Publication
YOU R THE CORPORATION!!!

FOR ORDINARY EUROPEAN YOU R AND FOREVER WILL BE PART OF PSYCHOPATIC NATION...

WE DONT BUY YOUR Q BULLSHIT ANYMORE. ITS US ARMY PSY OPS, HOW TO MAKE GERMANY VULNERABLE TO USA BLACKMAILING.

Jes King @jes_US
27 September, 05:07
enough! your divisiveness is showing
your ass not mine.

27 September, 05:14
FREN.

YOUR COUNTRY START WAR ON UKRAINE
YOUR COUNTRY KEEP FINANCING WAR ON UKRAINE

YOUR SEALZ DESTROY NORTH STREAM.

OBVIOUSLY USA UNDERSTAND ONLY LANGUAGE OF BRUTE FORCE, WHICH IS VERY VERY SAD...

BUT WAR HAS TO BE STOPPED. BY ANY MEANZ NECESSARY. IF USA HAVE TO BE SEND BACK INTO 1776...STONE AGE🤷‍♀️

Jes King @jes_US
27 September, 07:00
your blame shifting and diatribe bores me.

28 September, 06:36
STAY BORED...
YOU SOON WILL BE BORED EVEN MORE.

DID YOU ALREADY ORDER YOUR MULLE FOR WINTER SEASON? 🤣🤣🤣

USA TRY TO DESTROY AFGHANISTAN INDUSTRY FOR 20 YEARZ. GOD WILL DESTROY USA IN JUST TWO WEEKS...
☝️☝️☝️

YOU STILL COULD BUY SOLAR PANEL ON YOUR MULE FROM NAZI MUSK🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/mTLFMlwLr...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Blowing the pipeline mostly hurts EU and USA. Russia has other buyer like China for its Gas. If the US really wanted to hurt Russia the US would just start supplying Gas to EU directly and cut out Russia. It's being done this way for a reason and Putin is involved. Russia's currency is doing very well

Putin blowing up the pipeline and framing the USA makes the most sense as a strategy especially after Biden said he would stop the pipeline without a doubt if Putin invaded Ukraine.

At this point wouldn't even surprise me if Q is a Russian op to wake up the American people to all this Evil. Many Anons already theorized Trump, Xi, and Putin are working together in some way to take it all down.
12:37 AM - Oct 03, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 October, 08:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You and I both know, Q is as real as it gets.

Vibes R real, it’s mathematically impossible for them not to be.

Plus DJT vibed me even before Q had posted the first post.

It had to be this way.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 October, 05:01
Distraction for Extraction

DonaldTrumpSupporters @DonaldTrumpSupporters
03 October, 04:35
UPDATE: HEY PHAM TRUMP SMART CARD BROKE ALL THE RECORDS, STILL GOT ANY DOUBTS 😎

A lot of you guys messaged me asking why you can't claim more than 50 Trump Smart Card. Well, like I said before, the amount is limited and soon the limit will be even lower.

Act fast! I already have around 100#TrumpSmartCard's and it's the best investment I ever made. I have family and I wanted to make sure they are taken care of for the rest of their lives. Trump helped me with that!

Don't miss this lifetime chance to became next Trump Smart Card Millionaire!

⚠️IMPORTANT: NO REGISTRATION, NO CERTIFICATION, NO VERIFICATION NEEDED.

💥Get at least 20 Trump Smart Cards💥

Hurry up! The#TrumpSmartCard will have their value rising starting November, don't miss your chance, order here from the official site:

🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4
🛒 https://cutt.ly/AV8YHK4

Make sure they are in stock first because they have been in huge demand!!! Don't say I didn't told you!

God Wins @Nous
03 October, 02:47
What the fuck was all of that

Trump Girl @DownSouthScotMichelle
03 October, 01:58
If Russia had already turned
off the pipeline to EU, why would they blow it up? Doesn’t make sense to me.

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
03 October, 01:30
Ive been thinking Russian for a long time. Not sure how I feel about that but Truth is Truth. I also consider what Our Lady of Fatima’s focus on Russia. She wanted Russia ‘converted’ because they were part of God’s plan. Conversion can mean many things.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
03 October, 01:22
I believe it, VK 🕊️☮️

Where did POTUS dine? [Forbidden City, China]
What is the significance? [1st Foreign Leader to do so, 11-8-17]
👉What if China, Russia, and others
are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?

Russia/Putin becomes our Ally
Xi becomes our Ally
Xi and Putin are also underattack by the deepstate
which is rooted Globally

Peace on the Korean Peninsula isn’t big news?

Thanks for the wonderful visit, Q and Q+.
Love, Respect and Support from India.

BrazilQArmy
WWG1WGA!!!

#TheGreatAwakening

arba happihr @arba
03 October, 01:25
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
I wish this was posted along a freeway billboard!

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
03 October, 12:22
My question would be why didn't Russia just shut off the pipeline? Why blow it up? Optics? It's all part of the plan

Susie Que donated @SusieQue
03 October, 01:27
In response Chonita Nigus to her Publication
I have read that it wasn't even being used. I don't know if that's true.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 October, 11:58
🤨

Angela Hart @AngelaHart17018
03 October, 11:05
I think you are half right. You are looking for a woman with strawberry blond hair, medium in length, blue eyes, small frame 114 pounds. She is the same person living across the street that has brown hair and brown eyes, with medium build (fat suit) 135 pounds. She can't carry much more and still be able to get away. She is Russian but working undercover for Mossad. She hates Russia with a passion. She became US citizen years ago. She lives across the street from where she says she lives. That's an abandoned house she pretends and uses as a drop. The 5 year old girl living with her and her husband across the street is a missing girl. Is that how the C 1 A makes their fake families? They steal kids?

Directing to the devices that blew it up. Looks like someone from the UN introduced her to her new job.

Check under the TOP drawer of the dresser. Pictures of Natayla sent this past weekend. Last name is correct.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
03 October, 10:27
So my question is… who is this PUTIN?

Matrix Observer @MatrixObserver
03 October, 12:00
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Putin looks like Peter Firth, very much like Peter Firth, more than he looks like old putin.

Peter is most famous for playing Harry Pearce, leader of MI5 in the tv series Spooks.

03 October, 12:06
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
DID YOU EVER FIGURE OUT, THAT EVEN TRUMP OR JFK JR COULD BE BODY DOUBLE?

YOU CANT FIGHT CABAL, IF YOU DONT HAVE HISTORICAL CONTINUITY.

PUBLIC EXECUTION OF JFK SHOW WORLD ALLIANCE, THAT DEATH OF LEADER COULD EASILLY THWARTED ENTIRE LIBERATION OF EARTH...

IT DOES NOT MATTER, HOW THEY LOOK, IT MATTER, WHICH ACT THEY DOING.

DID PUTIN PROMOTE DEADLY JABS FOR MORE THAN THREE YEARS?

DID PUTIN HIDE BEFORE AMERICAN PEOPLE EXISTENCE OF USA BIOLABORATORIES ON UKRAINE?

DID PUTIN FUNDED AND TRAINED NAZIS ON UKRAINE DURING ITS ENTIRE MANDATE 2016-2020 AND PUBLICLY ENDORSE ELENSKI?!?

ONLY WHAT TRUMP DID IS TO BUILD YOUR APATHY... STAGE BIDEN PRESIDENCY, WHICH FLUSH AWAY ALL GEOPOLITICAL MISTAKES, THAT USA DID IN LAST 75 YEARZ... WILL YOU VOTE TRUMP WITHOUT DEEP STATE EXISTENCE? 🤔
OR HE WILL GOES DOWN HISTORY LIKE CHURCHILL AFTER WORLD WAR2 ...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 October, 09:52
Third paragraph: I agree with your 2nd statement, but not the first.

If Q is a Russian op, then Trump would warn us about it (so that we continue to stand by him, as strength in numbers). Because if Trump plays WWG1WGA music, and circles a "Q" in the air, then it would stand to reason (on that particular theory) that Trump is Himself a Russian op (which is what the FBI wants us to think, and what Killary wants us to think, and Adam Schiff-Mr Watermelon head- claims in his "Russia, Russia, Russia" never-ending war cry).

Does anyone here think that Mr T is a Russian op?

I do not. But I think that misinformation is part of the chess game (and Q warned us that misinformation is necessary to win the war).

Sue Briggs @SueB369
03 October, 10:19
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
Potus loves his country U.S.A. period. I’m absolutely sure that whitehats around the globe were required to take the beast down. Also sure that Putin loves his country and will do what is necessary to protect his own. Disinformation is necessary and so is thinking for ourselves regardless of what even Vincent suggests could be plausible. Love my president DJT and VK just the same.

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 October, 11:14
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
WAKE UP TO THE REALITY. Trump and Putin are allies. Trump gave Putin his blessing to invade Ukraine to blow up the US CIA Biolabs and Biden's underground child trafficking tunnels.

BOTH Trump and Putin are working together to DESTROY the Great Reset, a.k.a. the NWO. If that bothers your cognitive dissonance than you are asleep anyway. The Plan is currently in progress.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 09:48
Russians are quite the chess players and "Putin" and "Xi" are quite the actors. I remain open to any and all possibilities. 🍿

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 October, 09:46
Putin DID NOT blow up his pipeline!!!💥👇
@vincentkennedy

Robert Franz @afsocrob
03 October, 11:39
In response Alexandra Briza to her Publication
OF COURSE NOT, IT WAS THE US MILITARY ON BIDEN'S ORDER.

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
03 October, 09:41
I am glad to see you did not include Bin Salman in that list of leaders... islam pretends friendship, will lay low, then strike when most advantageous to itself.

Lying, doublethink and tretchery, part and parcel of their cult mentality - there is no aknowledgement of morality outside of sharia, a hateful, xenophobic, insane dogma.

Islam encourages pedophollia.
Islam still practices slavery.
Islam treats women as cattle.

Unless he renounces this mindset, he can never be trusted - ever.

Alexandra Briza @Alexandra7Briza
03 October, 10:10
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Just some catching up to do;
Salman is the true prince & replaced Al Waleed satanist after the Vegas shooting which was an atempt to assasinate the real Prince, Bin Salman, by the Cabal. After the atempt, Salman agreed to work with Trump and white hats and go after the social media giants. Al Waleed and company were arrested, mass arrest of Saudi players was announced after the Vegas shooting.

Old indoctrinated beliefs in a culture take time to erradicate without a civil war, even though most no longer believe in the old traditions. Stability is important during a transition to maintain sanity and peace.

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 October, 09:35
1 yuan = .14 US dollar
1 ruble = .017 US dollar

TRUMP 2024 @TheRealPacoG
03 October, 09:32
GOLD. BACKED. CURRENCY. IMMINENT.
US dollar.
Ruble and yuan already is!!!!
NCSWIC

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
03 October, 09:29

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
03 October, 09:28
Hi VK,
What if the EU deep state faction of the cabal did this intentionally to bring Germany (the German people) to it's knees. I read an article yesterday noting 15,000 + business are set to close due to rising energy costs. Germany is the EU power house, so if you hurt Germany it spreads to all the other EU countries. It seems like a plausible way the evil globalists could further their Great Reset agenda.

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 October, 09:25

03 October, 09:17
Q IS RUSSIAN OPERATION. I HAVE ZERO DOUBT FOR MANY MONTHS.

BUT THE MOST OBVIOUSLY PROFIT USA.
USA CANT "CUT OF RUSSIA" FOR SIMPLE REASON. IT IS CLEARLY VIOLATING RUSSIAN STATE SOVEREIGNITY, AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IT IS TRIGGER TO ATOMIC RETALIATION AGAINST TEXAS OIL FIELD.

USA PROFIT, BECAUSE USA FRACKING, WHICH IS EXTREMEDLY UNRELIABLE AND ENVIROMENTALLY DISASTROUS METHOD.

https://www.globalresearch...

IT BROKE FOUNDATION OF SOIL ITSELF AND WILL TRIGGER YELLOWSTONE BLAST PREMATURDLY. BUT USA DOES NOT CARE ABOUT WHAT TOMMOROW WILL BRING, USA NEED BADLY TO POSTPONE IMMINENT COLLAPSE OF USA ECONOMY.

GERMANY, WHEN IT HITS WILL KILED USA AGENTS BAERBOCK, HABECK AND SIGN ALLIANCE TO RUSSIA.

US ARMY COST TREMENDOUS AMOUNT OF CABAL ECONOMY. THAT IS WHY CABAL DESPERATEDLY NEEED SOME MILITARY CONFLICT TO SUBDUE USA IDIOTIC TAXPAYERS TO FUND IT...

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
03 October, 09:35
I don't agree on the fracking argument. Drilling is only done in areas that are not as environmentally sensitive (like banning offshore on nice beaches, but drilling in the mountains where shallow wells have existed for over 100 years). It does not destroy mountaintops like coal mining can do. It is not a threat such as nuclear energy is when there is an accident. And not every can burn wood for heating and cooking.

Every energy industry has its costs and benefits.

Fracking has allowed US to produce and export more natural gas, which increases national security and energy independence.

But this is my take.

... ... @Luciferlost
03 October, 08:49
As you may know this is in complete contradiction to Q The Storm Rider take. Rather an Obama militant op (find somewhat incredulous). What's AU think of QTSR? Never seen much commentary on this....?

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
03 October, 10:03
In response ... ... to his Publication
QTSR called for the collapse of the Three Gorges Dam years ago. I've stopped believing anything he writes. I assume he is guessing like virtually everyone else is.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
03 October, 08:30
That's right Q++ & Q+++ have been rebooted so to speak... 2015-2017
whoever is involved it's a brilliant plan,
rings TRUE of
DIVINE orchestration & decades long
planning..
Who is the #Q Biblical
put your
#QuantumThinkingCaps
ON 🤔 🧢 🤔

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
03 October, 08:22
You know VK, there's a theory that Russian sub "extracted" JFK Jr after his plane "crashed" back in 1999. About the same when that was happening Russia was took over by Patriots (Putin came in power).

03 October, 09:30
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
ONLY WORLD COUNTRY, WHERE CABAL HAVE NOT POWER OVER IT IS RUSSIA.

IT GOES BACK TO BIOLOGICAL WAR IN 1977...

USA RELEASED DEADLY STRAIN OF 1918 FLU SIMMUNTAINNOUSLY ON USSR AND CHINA ON 1977...ITS MISSINTERPRETED AS "RUSSIAN FLU", SAME AS COVID-19 TRUMP FALSE LABEL AS "WUHAN" OR "CHYNA" FLU. TRUMP ONLY DID DAMAGE CONTROL, BECAUSE USA SCREW IT BADLY AGAIN, AND ANNONS DIG IT OUT...

https://en.m.wikipedia.org...

IN 1977 IN SOVIET RUSSIA WAS DONE SILENT COUP D ETAT, AND ALL BOLSHEWICS SATANISTS WERE EXPELLED TO USA.

SINCE THEM, CHRISTIAN KGB TOOK FULLY CONTROL OVER REGIME AND PURPOSEDLY BRING IT BY USING CIA PUPPY GORBATCHOW TO COLLAPSE, TO DESTROY REST OF ENTRENCHED SATANISTS LIKE JELZIN. THIS OPERATION IS RUNNING WORLD WIDE, BY ALL MILITARIES, WHICH STAY ON SIDE OF CHRIST, GOD IN FLESH.

JEWS (KHAZARS) ARE ANTICHRIST AND THEY WILL BE KILLED TO THE LAST ONE. WAR STOP IN ISRAEL.

03 October, 09:40
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
WHOLE OPERATION IS DESIGNED TO EXPOSE ALL MOSSAD (CIA) ASSETS WORDWIDE. IF ONE MILITARY ASSET LIKE PETRAEUS STAY, ENTIRE OPERATION GOES INTO JEOPARDY AND YOU WILL HAVE BLOODY CIVIL WAR, LIKE EUROPA HAVE BEFORE PEACE OF WESTPHALIA...

WHO THINK, THAT IS POSSIBLE TO FORCE, BULLY OR BLACKMAIL RUSSIA INTO SUBMITION IS LITERALLY AN IDIOT, WHICH BETTER KILL HIMSELF, BEFORE MOSCOW MILITARY TRIBUNALZ WILL LAUNCHED.

THIS TIME IT WILL NOT BE HELD ON NUREMBURG OR HAAGUE, BECAUSE USA DID NOT RESPECT THEIR FINDINGZ...

IF USA BRING IT ONTO EDGE OF NUCLEAR WAR, THEY EXTINCT. BECAUSE RUSSIAN PEOPLE ARE FED UP WITH USA CLOWNZ.

THEY WILL BE BLIND TO SORT "GOOD, PATRIOTIC AMERICANS" AND CABAL...

BECAUSE THEY CLEARLY SEE, THAT GOOD PATRIOTIC AMERICANZ ARE DEADLY SILENT. THEY DID NOT DOING NOTHING AGAINST THEIR CABAL GOVERNMENT.

"KDO MLČÍ, SOUHLASÍ"...

TBo ogg donated @tbog
03 October, 08:16
If you have little fuel, you'll be too busy fighting yourself rather than fighting Russia.

Nice chess move.

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
03 October, 08:14
Good Morning, VK. :)

“What if China, Russia, and others are coordinating w/ POTUS to eliminate the NWO?”

Back to the Future @Backontrack
03 October, 08:13
Trunp, hidden and hidden are taking them down.

There is no Putin or Xi.

Trump is the only real deal.
At least we hope he is real.