Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:33
Ya'll heard about executive order 14067?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 September, 12:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
ITS SOOO OBVIOUS FROM DAY ONE...

EVERYTHING DIGITAL HAVE THIS "DAY ZERO VULNERABILITIES"

1) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET TO TRANSFER/RELOCATE/PAY

2) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET PROVIDER RESPECTIVEDLY IP ADRES.

3) YOUR VALID ACCOUNT IS "FOR SECURITY REASONZ" BOUND WITH YOUR FACE, ID CARD ETC...

WHICH MAKE YOU PERFECTLY TRACEABLE ASSHOLE IN MUSK "DIGITAL AUSCHWITZ" AKA STARLINK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I think you think that that is the real Elon Musk I doubt that StarLink is part of the DoD which I believe is White Hat controlled and Musk was a bad guy and who you are seeing is Musk 2.0 and controlled opposition at least thats what I trully believe but if I remember correctly you have reservations about Trump also.

27 September, 03:38
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I STILL HAVE...

ONLY IDIOT WILL UNITE EUROPA AGAINST USA... IT WAS MOTHER OF ALL DICK MOVES. YOUR NATION IS KINDA COCKY FOR MEN, WHO WILL SOON LOST ALL AMERICAN OIL AND GAS.

https://youtu.be/TcGHKrh8J...

GALVESTON WILL BE TERRIBLE TRAGEDY.
WORST IN ENTIRE USA HISTORY.

ARMENGAR.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:50
and where are you from and you honestly think that what your seeing is reality wake up it's all controlled and soon will come to light You Think Trump would allow America to be destroyed oh no my friend your completely lost.

27 September, 04:18
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
HE RATHER, THEN SOLVE HIS OWN BROTHEL AT HOME BLOW UP OUR PIPELINE, WHICH SUPPORT EUROPA DURING WINTER BY GAS?!?

THIS MOVE LOST USA ENTIRE EUROPA SYMPATHY. ITS EYE OPENER FOR EVEN USA LUVERZ... NOW WE KNOW EXACTLY, WHO IS US ARMY.

BUNCH OF TRAITORZ OF HUMANITY.

USA WILL BE DESTROYED BY GOD WRATH.
NOT RUSSIAN, NOR CHINESE HAND.

Jes King @jes_US
27 September, 04:22
I am sure you mean the CORPORATION
lost Europe's support.

27 September, 04:26
In response Jes King to her Publication
YOU R THE CORPORATION!!!

FOR ORDINARY EUROPEAN YOU R AND FOREVER WILL BE PART OF PSYCHOPATIC NATION...

WE DONT BUY YOUR Q BULLSHIT ANYMORE. ITS US ARMY PSY OPS, HOW TO MAKE GERMANY VULNERABLE TO USA BLACKMAILING.

Jes King @jes_US
27 September, 05:07
enough! your divisiveness is showing
your ass not mine.

27 September, 05:14
FREN.

YOUR COUNTRY START WAR ON UKRAINE
YOUR COUNTRY KEEP FINANCING WAR ON UKRAINE

YOUR SEALZ DESTROY NORTH STREAM.

OBVIOUSLY USA UNDERSTAND ONLY LANGUAGE OF BRUTE FORCE, WHICH IS VERY VERY SAD...

BUT WAR HAS TO BE STOPPED. BY ANY MEANZ NECESSARY. IF USA HAVE TO BE SEND BACK INTO 1776...STONE AGE🤷‍♀️

Jes King @jes_US
27 September, 07:00
your blame shifting and diatribe bores me.

STAY BORED...
YOU SOON WILL BE BORED EVEN MORE.

DID YOU ALREADY ORDER YOUR MULLE FOR WINTER SEASON? 🤣🤣🤣

USA TRY TO DESTROY AFGHANISTAN INDUSTRY FOR 20 YEARZ. GOD WILL DESTROY USA IN JUST TWO WEEKS...
☝️☝️☝️

YOU STILL COULD BUY SOLAR PANEL ON YOUR MULE FROM NAZI MUSK🤣🤣🤣

https://youtu.be/mTLFMlwLr...
06:36 AM - Sep 28, 2022
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
03 October, 08:45
every country is dealing with its own deep state that are embedded into every aspect of each country's governance and culture. We the people have nothing to do with this infiltration as elections have been rigged globally for decades. we are not your enemy…we are all in this together fighting this shared evil. your deep state is in bed with our deep state. unfortunately you have fallen into the trap of devisiveness and they are using your emotions to achieve their ends. unity is the only thing that will defeat their evil plans for the world.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
03 October, 10:00
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
I have said this to him everytime he gets on my post to lecture me and call me names. He doesn't seem to believe we have all been duped and the only way to win is to unite.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
03 October, 12:37
Blowing the pipeline mostly hurts EU and USA. Russia has other buyer like China for its Gas. If the US really wanted to hurt Russia the US would just start supplying Gas to EU directly and cut out Russia. It's being done this way for a reason and Putin is involved. Russia's currency is doing very well

Putin blowing up the pipeline and framing the USA makes the most sense as a strategy especially after Biden said he would stop the pipeline without a doubt if Putin invaded Ukraine.

At this point wouldn't even surprise me if Q is a Russian op to wake up the American people to all this Evil. Many Anons already theorized Trump, Xi, and Putin are working together in some way to take it all down.

Carminda Camara @CarmindaC
03 October, 05:01
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Distraction for Extraction

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
03 October, 08:06
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
You and I both know, Q is as real as it gets.

Vibes R real, it’s mathematically impossible for them not to be.

Plus DJT vibed me even before Q had posted the first post.

It had to be this way.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
28 September, 08:02
Just curious. When do you go on tour?