Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:33
Ya'll heard about executive order 14067?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 September, 12:52
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
ITS SOOO OBVIOUS FROM DAY ONE...

EVERYTHING DIGITAL HAVE THIS "DAY ZERO VULNERABILITIES"

1) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET TO TRANSFER/RELOCATE/PAY

2) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET PROVIDER RESPECTIVEDLY IP ADRES.

3) YOUR VALID ACCOUNT IS "FOR SECURITY REASONZ" BOUND WITH YOUR FACE, ID CARD ETC...

WHICH MAKE YOU PERFECTLY TRACEABLE ASSHOLE IN MUSK "DIGITAL AUSCHWITZ" AKA STARLINK.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I think you think that that is the real Elon Musk I doubt that StarLink is part of the DoD which I believe is White Hat controlled and Musk was a bad guy and who you are seeing is Musk 2.0 and controlled opposition at least thats what I trully believe but if I remember correctly you have reservations about Trump also.

27 September, 03:38
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I STILL HAVE...

ONLY IDIOT WILL UNITE EUROPA AGAINST USA... IT WAS MOTHER OF ALL DICK MOVES. YOUR NATION IS KINDA COCKY FOR MEN, WHO WILL SOON LOST ALL AMERICAN OIL AND GAS.

https://youtu.be/TcGHKrh8J...

GALVESTON WILL BE TERRIBLE TRAGEDY.
WORST IN ENTIRE USA HISTORY.

ARMENGAR.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:50
and where are you from and you honestly think that what your seeing is reality wake up it's all controlled and soon will come to light You Think Trump would allow America to be destroyed oh no my friend your completely lost.

27 September, 04:18
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
HE RATHER, THEN SOLVE HIS OWN BROTHEL AT HOME BLOW UP OUR PIPELINE, WHICH SUPPORT EUROPA DURING WINTER BY GAS?!?

THIS MOVE LOST USA ENTIRE EUROPA SYMPATHY. ITS EYE OPENER FOR EVEN USA LUVERZ... NOW WE KNOW EXACTLY, WHO IS US ARMY.

BUNCH OF TRAITORZ OF HUMANITY.

USA WILL BE DESTROYED BY GOD WRATH.
NOT RUSSIAN, NOR CHINESE HAND.

Jes King @jes_US
I am sure you mean the CORPORATION
lost Europe's support.
04:22 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by jes_US in this post can reply
27 September, 04:29
In response Jes King to her Publication
ITS OBVIOUS, THAT IN USA ONE GANGSZERZ ONLY SUCCEDED OVER OTHER GANGSTERZ...

ALL Q IS ABOUT HOW CRIPPLE EUROPA INDUSTRY AND CAUSE SEVERE DAMAGE TO FREEZING CITIZENS!!!

YOUR NATION IS BUNCH OF BRAINWASHED ITIOTS. LEFTIST SAME AS MAGA.

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 September, 06:36
you are the biggest sucker
just trading your hate for a sense of new nationalism which you buried before?

Kits ██████ @Kickinthesouth
28 September, 06:38
if putin went on a rampage like the old one did who will stop him you?

27 September, 04:26
In response Jes King to her Publication
YOU R THE CORPORATION!!!

FOR ORDINARY EUROPEAN YOU R AND FOREVER WILL BE PART OF PSYCHOPATIC NATION...

WE DONT BUY YOUR Q BULLSHIT ANYMORE. ITS US ARMY PSY OPS, HOW TO MAKE GERMANY VULNERABLE TO USA BLACKMAILING.

Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
27 September, 07:33
past tense we were a corporation USA 🇺🇸 That corporation is #chapter11 #BANKRUPT since 2017-19
Thanks to President Trump
please calm down all will be ok.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
03 October, 04:56
u forget that each state is its own country here...basically.. the corp( that was hidden) is no more.. no one knows what the silent MAJORITY will do except them😉. we have watched “europa” take month long vacations, live off the dole , & disrespect the American people ,when all of this deepstate dictate comes from the SWISS BANKS.. that we r decimating now. so keep your garbage western talk HOME IN THE RULING EAST.. ( its all your own fault” bye bye douche bank!!!