Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
Ya'll heard about executive order 14067?
12:33 PM - Sep 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by ErinLeigh in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
05 October, 11:05
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Well...Im safe I have none so theres that 😆

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
03 October, 06:53

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 October, 11:55
Is this power limited to CBDC’s or the whole DIGITAL ASSET realm? Because that has been tje goal of Cemtral Banks & the Cabal from day one. Remember, ‘we will own nothing & be happy’.

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
03 October, 11:52
you all better make some noise - when you know better you do better

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
27 September, 02:05
https://tommytruthful.com/...

Catherine Austin Fitts Explains, “A Digital Transaction Control Grid…Your Money Will Turn Off 5 Miles from Your Home.”

arba happihr @arba
27 September, 01:40
illegitimate president biden orders are nullified

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 01:55
In response arba happihr to her Publication
Yep, just sharing so we are all aware

Frank GQ17 @FrankieGQ17
27 September, 01:14
we need our money /assets outside of
any central bank, federal reserve type system , fully and Completly decentralized

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
27 September, 12:53
All EO will be null and void soon for this admin😉

Mike Anon @Mike314
27 September, 12:57
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Hopefully all EOs from illegal president Barack Obama also.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:58
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Thank goodness. I was just curious if anyone new about it? I didn't until the handsome texted it to me this morning. Like I said last night...fook with people's money, they will be pissed and rise up

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 September, 12:52
ITS SOOO OBVIOUS FROM DAY ONE...

EVERYTHING DIGITAL HAVE THIS "DAY ZERO VULNERABILITIES"

1) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET TO TRANSFER/RELOCATE/PAY

2) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET PROVIDER RESPECTIVEDLY IP ADRES.

3) YOUR VALID ACCOUNT IS "FOR SECURITY REASONZ" BOUND WITH YOUR FACE, ID CARD ETC...

WHICH MAKE YOU PERFECTLY TRACEABLE ASSHOLE IN MUSK "DIGITAL AUSCHWITZ" AKA STARLINK.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I think you think that that is the real Elon Musk I doubt that StarLink is part of the DoD which I believe is White Hat controlled and Musk was a bad guy and who you are seeing is Musk 2.0 and controlled opposition at least thats what I trully believe but if I remember correctly you have reservations about Trump also.

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 October, 08:26
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Your opinions spotlight weaknesses within others, how others are easily pulled in and at some degree exposes their fears leading them to react in different ways, we all know God has a plan, and that plan in no way can be thwarted, tighten up folks, no everyone will just easily agree with You, and in the end it makes no difference along each personal journey.

Royal Raven @Royalraven
27 September, 12:49
Another reason to have cash and precious metals.

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 01:02
In response Royal Raven to her Publication
Yep yep!! Got both locked in gun safe 😁