Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
27 September, 12:33
Ya'll heard about executive order 14067?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
ITS SOOO OBVIOUS FROM DAY ONE...

EVERYTHING DIGITAL HAVE THIS "DAY ZERO VULNERABILITIES"

1) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET TO TRANSFER/RELOCATE/PAY

2) YOU HAVE TO HAVE INTERNET PROVIDER RESPECTIVEDLY IP ADRES.

3) YOUR VALID ACCOUNT IS "FOR SECURITY REASONZ" BOUND WITH YOUR FACE, ID CARD ETC...

WHICH MAKE YOU PERFECTLY TRACEABLE ASSHOLE IN MUSK "DIGITAL AUSCHWITZ" AKA STARLINK.
12:52 PM - Sep 27, 2022
In response Erin Smith to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Truthseeker09 in this post can reply
Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 October, 08:26
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
Your opinions spotlight weaknesses within others, how others are easily pulled in and at some degree exposes their fears leading them to react in different ways, we all know God has a plan, and that plan in no way can be thwarted, tighten up folks, no everyone will just easily agree with You, and in the end it makes no difference along each personal journey.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
03 October, 09:48
In response Jason VanDerpoel to his Publication
EVERY LOW VIBE RE-ACTION LEADS ONTO DISASTER. ALL, WHO WILL BE CAUGHT BELLOW THIS RED LINE (LESS THAN 250)
IN DAY (OR NIGHT) WHEN CHRIST RETURN WILL PERISH...

GRAPHENE IMPLANTATS AKA COVID-19 TRUMP JAB PREVENT YOU TO BE SPARED.
IT WILL ALWAYS DRAGG YOU BACK TO 200.

TO THE "WALLEY OF DAMNED" AREA.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
27 September, 03:24
In response Truth Seeker - ω to his Publication
I think you think that that is the real Elon Musk I doubt that StarLink is part of the DoD which I believe is White Hat controlled and Musk was a bad guy and who you are seeing is Musk 2.0 and controlled opposition at least thats what I trully believe but if I remember correctly you have reservations about Trump also.

27 September, 03:38
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
I STILL HAVE...

ONLY IDIOT WILL UNITE EUROPA AGAINST USA... IT WAS MOTHER OF ALL DICK MOVES. YOUR NATION IS KINDA COCKY FOR MEN, WHO WILL SOON LOST ALL AMERICAN OIL AND GAS.

https://youtu.be/TcGHKrh8J...

GALVESTON WILL BE TERRIBLE TRAGEDY.
WORST IN ENTIRE USA HISTORY.

ARMENGAR.