JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You have been attacked on a level that is difficult to comprehend. The attacks have come from family and friends. They have been psychological, technological and spiritual in nature. You have survived them. This is war in the truest sense. I hold that our primary function here is to vibe high and help see each other to the finish line. I appreciate the digs but am finding that I have less and less use for any more proofs. We have proofs coming out of our ears. Only doubtful truths need defense. My energy is shifting towards what we care to manifest next. Anon Island is a metaphor for me. It is our unfulfilled desire. Truly enjoy your unfulfilled desires. Once fulfilled, that beautiful longing and anticipation is lost forever. When The Maestro says Enjoy Your Day it's a way of saying that we shouldn't take anything for granted. Every day is a gift.
11:55 PM - Oct 02, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
05 October, 03:24
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Well put. I am thinking the same way. A day at a time.. the last 4 years has been a long journey for me. I have released all my bad vibes. Right now I am just sad for all who have missed the call. And sad that my loved ones still think I am totally crazy. I haven't seen my family for a while. I talk with them on the phone, but there are rules that I can't talk about my conspiracy theories with them. I still sneak some in there. Praying that this will all change soon.😪🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 October, 01:02
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
I don't get invited to much my family does. Most of them live up North. They think that I worship the anti-Christ. They think it's Trump. I try to use uplifting language and hope for what the future will hold one day. I never preach or overly defend. I just say look at this and that, What do you think? The invitations really ceased after the pandemic hit and they didn't want to be around the unvaccinated. Now they are on their 4th round. They get all excited about getting it even the young ones. It's been a long journey and I really appreciate all of you who are going through this too. I have come to the conclusion that I have been surrounded by dumb-asses my whole life. LOL! It's sad and lonely, but to know is better than living under a delusion. Praying too that this darkness will lift and that we all survive to a bright future. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Telesia Birdwell @Telese
14 October, 01:02
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
I don't get invited to much my family does. Most of them live up North. They think that I worship the anti-Christ. They think it's Trump. I try to use uplifting language and hope for what the future will hold one day. I never preach or overly defend. I just say look at this and that, What do you think? The invitations really ceased after the pandemic hit and they didn't want to be around the unvaccinated. Now they are on their 4th round. They get all excited about getting it even the young ones. It's been a long journey and I really appreciate all of you who are going through this too. I have come to the conclusion that I have been surrounded by dumb-asses my whole life. LOL! It's sad and lonely, but to know is better than living under a delusion. Praying too that this darkness will lift and that we all survive to a bright future. 🙏🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 October, 08:20
7 “Go, eat your food with gladness, and drink your wine with a joyful heart, for God has already approved what you do.“
Ecclesiastes 9:7

IMHO i think GOD is telling us here to live life, enjoy life
keep praying
HE has got us and will do the heavy-lifting ❤️

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 08:29
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
What a beautiful message to wake up to. Thank you very much.

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
04 October, 08:20
We must truly all be in sync here, because last night I really was and still am feeling the same.
Then I see posts like this, to which its my humble prayer that with The Helper, I may, and WE may, if in The Lords Will, to embody ALL NINE of the FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT. 💝🕊🤍

Thank You Jesus, You are my everything. And when I feel You are not enough, please change this in me, Amen.
You ARE the Mover of ANY Mountain, and I love you so!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 08:33
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
There is no denying the sync. Thank you very much and Amen to that.

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
04 October, 02:10
✨💖🕊️

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 October, 10:49
I agree. We have deciphered and decoded for years. It is about the vibe. The love. The humanity growth. I cannot count the times AU Anons have raised me all the way up💖 this past week has been pretty bad, but I am still trying to shine in all the darkness surrounding it. And I am trying because of THIS PLACE, THESE SOULS. No doubt I have grown into a better spirit because of it. Love is a powerful vibration.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
04 October, 08:32
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Good bless you and your family🙏❤️🙏

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 09:30
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
AnonUp has been a life raft for me too. Nothing angered me more than when we were silenced on social media though we see the purpose of that more clearly now. I give ALL of my worry and concern to Him. He wants it. He wants us to Enjoy The Show. I appreciate you.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
03 October, 09:06
I love you.❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 October, 08:36
THE STORY OF OLD TURTLE, "ANON ISLAND"AND THE UNIVERSAL SINGULARITY

Where We Go ONE We Go All!

"Indra is a Vast Net that Stretches Infinitely in All Directions. In Each "EYE" of the Net is a Single Brilliant, Perfect Jewel. Each Jewel also Reflects Every Other Jewel, Infinite in Number, and Each of the Reflected Images of the Jewels Bears the Image of All the Other Jewels — Infinity to Infinity. Whatever Affects One Jewel Effects Them All.
Barbara O'Brien, INDRAS JEWEL NET: A Metaphor for Inter Being
We are Not Merely Individual Stars in a Cosmic Sea; Nor

Individual Drops in a Planetary Ocean; Nor

Individual Cells in Psycho-Spiritual Body of Gaia

We ARE Holo-Fractal Holons in a Larger, more Inclusive, All- Embracing Quantum Field of Liquid Light and Sound.

"SING"-ular "Man"-I-festations of a Uni-"VERS"-al "SING"-ularity
Participating in a Holographic Symphony of Being.

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Old Turtle - YouTube

Read by Melissa Fain

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
03 October, 09:18
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
INDRA'S NET OF JEWELS and the DIAMOND LIGHT BODY of the GOD, the UNIVERSAL SINGULARITY of (Q)UANTUM LOVE and LIGHT that Lives and Moves in All Things and Seeks to Become PRESENT WITHIN the PERSONAL/PLANETARY HEART OF HUMANITY

The Universal INTERNET/"INNER" NET of FIBER-OPTIC LIGHT--the "WORLD WIDE WEB" that INTER/INNER CONNECTS US With One Another and is the Very Reason that We are "COMMUNE"-icating with One Another, in REAL TIME, HERE AND NOW!

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 10:48
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
You are the Quantum Christian. I love your posts!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
03 October, 07:47
I feel like I have already walked across the proverbial hot coles and am now standing on the other side humbled, and ready to move forward. Offering help and support to any/all that reach out, but I am at peace knowing that not everyone wants to or is ready to walk across those coals at this time. Truly, it is time to manifest beauty and happiness ❣

Danielle DeGennaro @Dee_Aud_OneLuv
03 October, 07:22
Amen!!! ❤️🤍💙🙏❤️🤍💙
Thank you Lord Jesus - I love you!!!!!!! Amen.
❤️🤍💙🙌❤️🤍💙
God bless you all, and God bless America!!!!!!!
🙌🇺🇸🙌

Iam Mie @iammiele
03 October, 07:18
each day i work on building 'Anon Island' as best I can...it is in so many ways what we each do daily in our lives and online...and we must continue to do if we are to rebuild. build what you want to see, and let your decisions be based on that...

build your castles...

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
03 October, 07:09
Yes!! Yes!! and Yes!! 🙏🏼🥰❤️🙌🏻

Blaine .13 donated @Blaine13
03 October, 07:05
There are 2 kinds of day,
a good day is having another day,
a great day has something special.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
03 October, 07:02
i dont think any of us needs any more proofs, i scroll past most of them now. talks of the fast approaching events, as they take place, is where i hope we go next. we’ll be done with all the past stuff. time to let go of it. 😊

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
03 October, 06:50
Gawgeous idea, metaphor or not.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
03 October, 04:43
The Four Agreements.....
Never take it personally.
I love my Family Friends whether they r beside me or Not....I was the One to walk through this Darkness.My Grandmother Genevieve told me I would.....I almost died at Birth,so my Mum reversed her name,i was to carry Genevieve name....The Gold was.... i grew up with this Amazing Queen of Strength and Dignity.
Its planned.......I was suppose to be here.I walk with this Humbleness,with Humility at my side.I made that choice when i decided to stay...It is the Trial and Trbulations that define us,not our Material Goods or Money.
Make no mistake their have been lonely times,but when i look to my Divine to God.....I know in my heart he has got this......🙏💙

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
03 October, 04:57
In response Suzanne Duffy to her Publication
Beautifully said. We're very happy you're here, thank you.

DanQ Patriot @Iam266
03 October, 03:59
So hard to stay grounded in this clown circus but I always seem to find my center when I need to do so. My appreciation for the little things and the quiet times have grown exponentially from where I was just 3 years ago. I hate the necessity of money and wish I could just live in peace and harmony with everyone around me. I pray daily for a world where I can use my gifts not for profit but instead in true service to those that can definitely use my light. I guess that you could say that I have turned into a different kind of caged animal just waiting for the door to open. 🙏

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
03 October, 03:31
🎶 That's why they call it the Present ❤️🙌🙏 #IssacCappylives
Thqnk you for this, it feels like a release from guilt that I have been needing to heal myself more layely than focusing on our global mission. I just completed a read regarding my north & south node placements being Pisces & Virgo
https://www.alicesparklyka...
Needing to know all of todays truths without knowing the truth of why we are present the way we are in the here and now doesn't feel balanced. As they say, the need to know is up to you. 🙌😌

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 October, 03:26
I agree with you, and I'm in a similar 'place' regarding a shift in energy. These days, I'm spending more and more of my spare time, doing what I love to do in my own personal life - that is to make my living space - inside and out - as beautiful as I possibly can. with the means that I have available to me. Not easy to do, as I'm currently working out a wheelchair, due to a fall. Nevertheless, I'm making good progress! Totally surprising my family, by the progress that I make each day. (For that matter, I'm actually surprising myself, as well. :)

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
03 October, 06:37
In response Suzanne C. 575 to her Publication
In doing so, apparently, I've inspired one of my new neighbours - who has joined me for coffee and good conversation, in my front garden, or front lounge, every Saturday and Sunday morning for the past several weeks - to do the same; whilst at the same time, helping her to wake up, by dispensing as many red-pills, as I can possibly get away with. (This is the first time, other than when I first met my husband 47 years ago, that I've found someone, whom enjoys listening to my 'weird' ideas about life - by her own admission - and encourages me to talk more - NOT less - about the things that are really important to me... says she wants to learn... and that's a good thing, for sure.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
03 October, 02:37
Will liberty be less treasure once achieved? I will be saddened a bit with belief in that. ALL we have endured....God help us.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
03 October, 02:11
When the veils are lifted to what is actually around us, people will understand how deep what you just said really goes

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
03 October, 10:41
Each day is a gift from God, that's why its called "the present"! :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
03 October, 10:32
Nana agrees, we have researched and researched, hell we have literally researched the research!

I know many are like me, spending 2 or 3 years diving down rabbit holes day and night hardly sleeping to find the truth.

There is rarely anything any more that pops up that I have not already seen or researched my self.
With few exceptions the last year, I have moved on from research to manifesting the future that I want to live in & finding more soul abilities like telepathy given by God.
At the end of the day, all I can do is make an impact here on social media and locally with family and frens.

We are not, and were never going to win a kinetic war with our out weaponed militias.
It is, and has been, up to Q and our military now and all I can do is keep raising the frequency of the planet and raising the awareness for ppl to the consciousness to manifest where we want to go next!

I Am 354 ThatwhichisTwelve @S33K3R
03 October, 10:25
Could not agree more.
Energy Is Creation.
Harnessed with Intent?

NCSWIC

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
03 October, 08:52
🙏❤️

Ange Love @LoveM
03 October, 08:09
🙏❤️I also believe the true joy is within the journey itself🕊️✨

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
03 October, 07:38
I am ready to ignore them out of existence! Maybe thats what VK means by being anticlimactic. It’s not about the pain, so much anymore; we’re ready to move on.

#AU =TheGoldStandard

Debra Whitney @DebaDo62
03 October, 06:53
Yes very Grateful. AMEN 🙏❤️😇

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
03 October, 06:46
🙏

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
03 October, 12:49
Wise words, thank you x
The only way out is UP.
This spiritual war has stripped away our illusions, ego, attachments, no going back.
I feel the same about proofs, date predictions, all is unfolding as it should in the macro and the micro - on Earth and in our individual lives. Accepting change, accepting free will, detachment... in grief choosing unconditional love, conditional support, Faith in ourselves, our path of purpose is not as easy as it sounds.
Unravelling the conditioning of living/surviving through these times - through the death of the old world - with a vision of a new world requires straddling multiple timelines, until we each, one by one, master ourselves to make the shift.
Let go with Love, for yourself and humanity.
Forgive them... they know not what they do.
I LOVE you All.