JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 October, 11:55
You have been attacked on a level that is difficult to comprehend. The attacks have come from family and friends. They have been psychological, technological and spiritual in nature. You have survived them. This is war in the truest sense. I hold that our primary function here is to vibe high and help see each other to the finish line. I appreciate the digs but am finding that I have less and less use for any more proofs. We have proofs coming out of our ears. Only doubtful truths need defense. My energy is shifting towards what we care to manifest next. Anon Island is a metaphor for me. It is our unfulfilled desire. Truly enjoy your unfulfilled desires. Once fulfilled, that beautiful longing and anticipation is lost forever. When The Maestro says Enjoy Your Day it's a way of saying that we shouldn't take anything for granted. Every day is a gift.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
I am ready to ignore them out of existence! Maybe thats what VK means by being anticlimactic. It’s not about the pain, so much anymore; we’re ready to move on.

#AU =TheGoldStandard
07:38 AM - Oct 03, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Hyssop_Cedar in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hyssop Cedar, click on at the bottom under it