JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
02 October, 11:55
You have been attacked on a level that is difficult to comprehend. The attacks have come from family and friends. They have been psychological, technological and spiritual in nature. You have survived them. This is war in the truest sense. I hold that our primary function here is to vibe high and help see each other to the finish line. I appreciate the digs but am finding that I have less and less use for any more proofs. We have proofs coming out of our ears. Only doubtful truths need defense. My energy is shifting towards what we care to manifest next. Anon Island is a metaphor for me. It is our unfulfilled desire. Truly enjoy your unfulfilled desires. Once fulfilled, that beautiful longing and anticipation is lost forever. When The Maestro says Enjoy Your Day it's a way of saying that we shouldn't take anything for granted. Every day is a gift.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
We must truly all be in sync here, because last night I really was and still am feeling the same.
Then I see posts like this, to which its my humble prayer that with The Helper, I may, and WE may, if in The Lords Will, to embody ALL NINE of the FRUITS OF THE SPIRIT. 💝🕊🤍

Thank You Jesus, You are my everything. And when I feel You are not enough, please change this in me, Amen.
You ARE the Mover of ANY Mountain, and I love you so!
08:20 AM - Oct 04, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Janedoe17 in this post can reply
JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
04 October, 08:33
In response Jane Doe✔️ to her Publication
There is no denying the sync. Thank you very much and Amen to that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396