Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
03 October, 09:24
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
i keep coming back to this...John is such a...card๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜Š

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 October, 01:46
Do you think it is Todd Bergen's voice or JFK Jr dressed as Vincent Fusca but talking like Todd Bergen in both; The Plan to Save the World and the Assange video? Great questions all!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
03 October, 01:49
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
I can't wait to see what happens if this "Trump Card" ever gets played...Talk about popcorn!!! Glorious & Biblical come to mind!

Samuel Saldana @ZemahBenYishai
03 October, 12:26
#JFKjr Alive Torah Code by #Shiloh_ZemahBenYishai - YouTube

1Tamuz 5780June 23, 2020Shalom everyone,Thank you for visiting my channel.I have been saying for many years that JFJ.jr is still Alive!This Torah Code confir...

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
03 October, 09:35
You know I have missed my vibes๐Ÿ’–

03 October, 04:00

03 October, 03:59

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
02 October, 11:24
23 seconds

Keri Alexander donated @KeriA1776
02 October, 10:37

Red Edge @Rededge
02 October, 10:24

Eagle Soul -Z โœ๏ธ donated @Eaglesoul
03 October, 05:43
In response Red Edge to her Publication
๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿ’ž๐Ÿ’œ๐Ÿฆ…

Victorious Republic @IndyRudy1
02 October, 09:43
Awesome!!

CabalKrusher ... @CabalKrusher
02 October, 09:34

IKnow QUR @IKnowQUR
02 October, 11:29
In response CabalKrusher ... to his Publication

Jane Doeโœ”๏ธ @Janedoe17
02 October, 09:25
๐Ÿคฏ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿคฉ

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 October, 09:17
I JUST HOLLARD!!!!!!!!!!!!ยฐ

TBo ogg donated @tbog
02 October, 09:18
#KennedySunday
Saw this today.
Had to take a picture.

Moultrie Patriot donated @Moultriepatriot
02 October, 09:15
literally no coincidences ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜Ž

Patrick Sullivan donated @IrishFighter
02 October, 08:55
:)

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 October, 07:58
Have you ever wondered why is VK's spiritual animal Fire Fox aka Red Panda? Did you know that Todd Burgun name and surname origin means Red/Fire Fox?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 October, 04:10
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Mad dog :)?

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 October, 04:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I remember reading it was because he would pop up here then there and be gone and come back under new names and so he was elusive in the wild, like the Red Panda.

Talk about vibes I remember when I first got on Twitter in early 2020, he had many accounts. His vibe/frequency signature is very unique. I remember I use to keep notes of which ones I felt were his.

Often they would disappear. I hope the truth comes out about how many there were.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 October, 07:43
I miss Joe M and The Mrs so much.. truly do..
Those twatter days really were the most SIGNIFICANT and SPECIAL of my whole (almost) 50 years on this realm

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 07:47
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Hopefully they are lurking around!

Red Edge @Rededge
02 October, 07:23

Bdub 777 @Bdub4619
02 October, 09:22
In response Red Edge to her Publication
What about these 2?

Amy Grahm @Amyl123
02 October, 07:15
โ™ฅ Joe M . VK

Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
02 October, 12:02
A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and a video of JFK in 99 show it. Joe M does the same thing with "January". I don't think this video has that part though. Need to find it.

https://youtu.be/PFqWTGD2x...
JFK Jr VOICES - YouTube

A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and ...

02 October, 12:23
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
hadn't heard that one.
thanks for sharing!

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 October, 01:06
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
Todd Bergun Yes. Joe M Yes. Mad Dog No. Mad dogs name is Michael and hes a friend of Fields. Yes and the January thing is correct. Another word to watch is been, they say it like bean! Whos in this pic?

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 October, 11:44
โ˜บ๏ธ

Patriot Fury โญโญโญ @QFlagPin
02 October, 11:33
Very intriguing find Kim!

Lily B.... @LilyB
02 October, 11:27
Copy of text between my mom and me yesterday-
Mom: "On your last school day you showed some students a 15 min. video a college prof made n was fired over. Can you find it n send it to me? Some ppl are waking up."
Me: "I showed Joe M's " Q- The Plan to Save the World" to my seniors. The college professor was fired for showing it to his English course students. I'll find the video."
Anyway, I shared the Rumble link with her and then decided to watch it again since the last time was in March 2020.
I ended up bawling.๐Ÿ˜ข๐Ÿ™„

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 October, 10:56
It's hard to know if the person who made that video purposely made his voice sound like that or not. A good way to trick people into believing something.

02 October, 11:12
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
True...but i've listened to both originals - Joe M and the Todd B videos and they are the same. Whether or not the originals were altered is a different story.

Ange Love @LoveM
02 October, 10:31
๐Ÿ™โค๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‡

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 October, 10:29
Joe M Red Pilled SO Many!! Remember at the end of the Twitter Reign (before Potus was Axed) how he would get โ€œsuspendedโ€ and come RIGHT back on with similar profiles, over and over (how exhausting, but he never stopped)?

I wish I had taken more screenshots. He posted a lot of messages with Watches. ๐Ÿง๐Ÿคจ๐Ÿค“

I hope there is a โ€œMovieโ€ for Anons someday, that most wonโ€™t get. Also a Regular movie for the masses, explaining how this SECRET MISSION really transpired! (Q, Twitter Patriots like VK๐Ÿ™Œ, Joe M โ€œJrโ€ ๐Ÿ˜, War Nuse ๐Ÿ’ฅ, Digital Soldiers etc. etc. ). โค๏ธ๐Ÿค๐Ÿ’™

02 October, 10:31
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Me, too!
Could kick myself for not taking more screenshots lol

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
02 October, 10:10
When you know you knowโฃ๏ธ

Dwight Knapp @kad784
02 October, 09:51
Shall we play a game

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
02 October, 09:44
Epic crossmatch here:
#KennedySunday aaannd a Joe M vibe out!?!

Plan to save the world indeed!!
Happy Sunday!!!

02 October, 09:47
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
yeah...let's vibe out Joe M!!!!