Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 09:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
Have you ever wondered why is VK's spiritual animal Fire Fox aka Red Panda? Did you know that Todd Burgun name and surname origin means Red/Fire Fox?
07:58 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
03 October, 04:15
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I remember reading it was because he would pop up here then there and be gone and come back under new names and so he was elusive in the wild, like the Red Panda.

Talk about vibes I remember when I first got on Twitter in early 2020, he had many accounts. His vibe/frequency signature is very unique. I remember I use to keep notes of which ones I felt were his.

Often they would disappear. I hope the truth comes out about how many there were.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
03 October, 04:10
Mad dog :)?

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
02 October, 08:06
I did not know that!!

But if those accounts are connected by first degree (ie VK, Joe M’s accounts and even The Mrs’ accounts) I would have been surprised at the time, unless they played those parts well I guess..

Anyway.. VK and The Mrs in particular had the biggest influences on me in this movement and no matter who they are or are not, they will always be of great signicance and special to me.

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 October, 08:20
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
VK is just a regular Anon with the Vibes😁

[they] FOOKED @Banksy
02 October, 09:19
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
Unity =like minded== trust 🤍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 08:01
I do bc you shared way back when!

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
02 October, 08:19
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
lol right😁but why VK chose Red Panda?😂