Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 09:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 October, 10:29
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Joe M Red Pilled SO Many!! Remember at the end of the Twitter Reign (before Potus was Axed) how he would get “suspended” and come RIGHT back on with similar profiles, over and over (how exhausting, but he never stopped)?

I wish I had taken more screenshots. He posted a lot of messages with Watches. 🧐🤨🤓

I hope there is a “Movie” for Anons someday, that most won’t get. Also a Regular movie for the masses, explaining how this SECRET MISSION really transpired! (Q, Twitter Patriots like VK🙌, Joe M “Jr” 😍, War Nuse 💥, Digital Soldiers etc. etc. ). ❤️🤍💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
Me, too!
Could kick myself for not taking more screenshots lol
10:31 AM - Oct 02, 2022
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
02 October, 06:51
suspended twitter archives.. few ways to get :)

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
02 October, 10:48
I think we knew we were talking to someone who was giving us major crumbs.

We were probably too busy reading the comments after his post and researching each post! 🤣. That time period defines “What a RIDE”! 😂