Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 09:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 October, 10:56
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
It's hard to know if the person who made that video purposely made his voice sound like that or not. A good way to trick people into believing something.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner @kimrunner
True...but i've listened to both originals - Joe M and the Todd B videos and they are the same. Whether or not the originals were altered is a different story.
11:12 AM - Oct 02, 2022
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
02 October, 11:45
Yes, I have done the same, I agree.

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
02 October, 11:45
It’s just a coincedence I’m sure😎
What I’d really like to know is will we ever find out who all these “actors” really are?
Or will we be left with only our best guesses?

I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
02 October, 11:15
I have no idea who Joe M. or Todd are. 😂

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 11:16
In response I'm Smiling to his Publication
the two ppl in the video lol
but yeah, no clue IRL