Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 09:29

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Florentzia Q17 @FlorentziaQ
A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and a video of JFK in 99 show it. Joe M does the same thing with "January". I don't think this video has that part though. Need to find it.

https://youtu.be/PFqWTGD2x...
JFK Jr VOICES - YouTube

A spectral look at a compilation of voices from Joe M to Todd Burgun to Mad Dog to JFK Jr. I remember noticing that he said the word "January" strangely and ...

12:02 PM - Oct 02, 2022
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Only people mentioned by FlorentziaQ in this post can reply
BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
02 October, 01:06
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
Todd Bergun Yes. Joe M Yes. Mad Dog No. Mad dogs name is Michael and hes a friend of Fields. Yes and the January thing is correct. Another word to watch is been, they say it like bean! Whos in this pic?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
02 October, 03:45
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
Yes, I agree with you about the voices, including the thought that Field McConnell's buddy, Mad Dog doesn't fit. I have read in the past that the man who called in about the crash sounded like JFK JR.

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
02 October, 08:35
In response BobbieAnne Drawe to her Publication
this site, picture top center, investigating the crash. couldnt find this particular pic.
https://www.wunschliste.de...

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
02 October, 12:23
In response Florentzia Q17 to her Publication
hadn't heard that one.
thanks for sharing!