JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything
07:27 PM - Aug 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by JFKJrFan in this post can reply
Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
21 August, 10:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Sounds like your telling us get in touch with our collective conscious stand and solid ground take your shoes off get grounded lets call on each of us 1%ers to raise our leavel love and reschout to the lost have patience with those who are clueless Pray that God through our heart opens thier eyes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay Cee @Hippychick90
21 August, 09:55
Pretty sure thats why I havent had much food, just enough to survive off of, over the last 10 years. God was preparing me and my mom

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
20 August, 11:09
Just got through with a three day fast. Best thing I’ve done for myself in years.

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
20 August, 10:35
How interesting all these things cross all our paths, the timing. In God's hands whatever lies ahead. 🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
21 August, 09:56
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Bootsie, I feel the exact same way.
God has got us. 🙏❤️

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 August, 10:21
Feels like we’ve been in training, doesnt it? Cleaning up our bodies, minds…for what, exactly, Im still not sure. But even if our purpose is just to hold the line, the light, the high vibes, it must be important. Because every time we are given new information that is difficult we are also hit with a high vibing meme or song or cute animal clip.
We are being watched over for sure. 🙏

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 August, 10:20
Been thinkin the same lately...hmmm...

Jeanette Cinderella Owens @Miss_Nett
20 August, 06:48
5/5 I'm sure many haven't a clue. I have been enlightening my friends.

Jack Fancy @Jack_Fancy
20 August, 05:39
We are way psst the 10% mark needed for a revolution and we are soaring past the 20% mark needed for a full awakening… it’s happening brother.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 August, 01:33
#NCSWIC
# FamilyIsEverything

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 August, 11:47
I am loving these accelerations. We are in epic times.

These codes now for AU. If I could show you what the open for us all.

We are flying..........

Yes, give thanks and praise for all blessings- they are about to be dumped on us. Hold in your heart your highest visions and grandest dreams.

I love you all.💛🙏😘

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
20 August, 09:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 August, 10:19
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Hugs and love to you also, Alycone 777💞🕊💜

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
19 August, 11:06
ITS JUST ANOTHER DAY TO US WE'VE BECOME ACCUSTOMED TO CRAZY WE JUST TAKE IT FOR GRANTED OUR NEW NORMAL WOULD PUT MOST PEOPLE IN THE LOONEY TOON BIN

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 August, 11:22
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
True been doing this so many decades was thinking the other day the info we deal with, without missing a beat back to a day job call. Crazy shit.

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
19 August, 10:59
💞

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 August, 10:34
""We're going to need to be very light on our feet""

Well.. now I'm wondering if there is an age limit that
should be mentioned here. I tend to forget I'm o**er than
most of the 1% of 1% 😒

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 August, 08:52
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Being o**er is an advantage, to me.

I am part of the 'last generation' of family values and common sense.
I know how to fix stuff.
I can drive a manual transmission and change a tire.
I can write in cursive.
I can eat left-overs.

Nope. I used to think about being younger...not today!

I HAVE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE OVER THE YOUNGER ONES!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 August, 09:07
In response Evangelina to her Publication
you’re a forerunner😁 if need be, those younger will have to carry the forerunners, like royalty, to the finish line

Red Edge @Rededge
19 August, 10:34
Love this ❤️

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
19 August, 10:30
oohhhhhhhhhhhhh hunnay 💧💧💧💧

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
20 August, 01:22
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
🤣

19 August, 10:25
Does drinking a couple cold brews on ice, which melts, is that considered hydration? Asking for a fren.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 August, 11:04
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Ask me no questions and I'll tell you no lies.

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 August, 08:45
😁

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
19 August, 10:06

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
19 August, 10:02
Does this have to do with Jetson White's videos regarding midnight on 9/3? Because Juan has been a guest in at least two separate videos where Jetson was included, to me it lends credibility to his videos. If it is true, I want to be in a Trump hotel on that evening or someplace where I don't have to "be light on my feet."

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 August, 08:10
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
ive not heard juan agree with what Jetson is pushing. jetson is acting like juan is a source for his info but i think he twists, things, to fit his narrative. he deletes anyone who leaves comments questioning his spaceship rapture

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
20 August, 09:23
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
ive never heard of jetson white. where can we watch his videos?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 August, 09:42
Hydrate More, Sere Less ....

Velvet S Angel @VelvetsAngel
19 August, 08:59
I gave up coffee and tea, I drink only water, that in itself was a miracle. I eat mostly healthy, no junk food. But i need prayers for me and for a decent pair of shoes if I’m going to be running. 🤣

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 August, 10:36
In response Velvet S Angel to her Publication
haha

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
19 August, 08:36
ideally, we should drink half our body weight in ounces daily of purfied water. if bottled water is too expense a great alternative is the “Zero water” filter…we use it for everything including pasta and rice water. did my research amd it filters out
“hex 6”☠️

we need all that water to flush out our cells.
for me, a slice of organic lemon in a glass helps it go down really easy 😊👍

if you own a juicer you gotta try celery juice…it will change your life! ❤️

19 August, 08:34
I have been slimming down even more. I eat pretty healthy. I still am not a big fan of running. Swimming yes, not running.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
20 August, 06:10
👍🏻

amy lilley @amylilley
20 August, 10:44
Swimming my brains out, grateful to have a salt water pool🐸🇺🇸❤️🙏🏻😇😎

19 August, 08:32
Why we gonna run? I am in good physical shape but I don't like running. lol

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
19 August, 11:50
Swimming is the best all around cardio and full body toning work out.

Running is brutal on the joints. Many runners end up with arthritis or replacements. If you run, run on lawn in fields, or a sandy beach not pavement.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
19 August, 08:22
EXPLAIN LIGHT ON OUR FEET PLS ? EAT LESS FOOD THAT CAUSES BRAIN FOG AND HRS OF FULLNESS.. ?

Harold Holman donated @Ready88
19 August, 09:23
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
One + gallon water / day / Electrolytes
Juice / Tea / Honey / Greens / Dried Fruit

I am Keri @Lionessheart
19 August, 08:12
1%..... hmmm always light on my feet...thank goodness for my hatred of shoes

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 August, 08:02
. . . you have me nervous with your light on the feet comment . . . I am not a ballerina for that very reason 🤣 . . . If this is going to get physical at my 60 year old age, you better make that super clear now so I can get that treadmill that's still in a box in the garage (because we're too weak to move it) out of the garage. 😜🏃‍♀️🏋️‍♀️🏊‍♀️🚴‍♀️

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
19 August, 09:47
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
I feel that comment! I sure hope the "light on your feet" comment is more rhetorical or maybe the "DANCE" is going mainstream?

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
19 August, 07:52
and ground earlier in the day . . . not at night when the mosquitoes are hungry :) . . . learn from my itchy ankles, lol

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
19 August, 07:48

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
19 August, 07:41
hubby and I can bug out in a matter of minutes. we call it being light and tactical! 😏