JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 August, 07:27
You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
I am loving these accelerations. We are in epic times.

These codes now for AU. If I could show you what the open for us all.

We are flying..........

Yes, give thanks and praise for all blessings- they are about to be dumped on us. Hold in your heart your highest visions and grandest dreams.

I love you all.💛🙏😘
11:47 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Alcyone in this post can reply
Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 August, 10:19
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication
Hugs and love to you also, Alycone 777💞🕊💜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 August, 02:49
In response Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ to her Publication
🙏💛😘

Kevin Lightwarrior @AwakenedPatriot1981
20 August, 09:26
In response Alcyone 777 to her Publication

Alcyone 777 @Alcyone
20 August, 02:50
In response Kevin Lightwarrior to his Publication
🙏💛😘