JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 August, 07:27
You are in the top 1% of 1% of people on earth that have any clue as to what's really habbening. That deserves naming. That is a big responsibility. You have no idea how important you are. Pray more. Ground. Hydrate. Eat less. We're going to need to be very light on our feet.

#FamilyIsEverything

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
""We're going to need to be very light on our feet""

Well.. now I'm wondering if there is an age limit that
should be mentioned here. I tend to forget I'm o**er than
most of the 1% of 1% 😒
10:34 PM - Aug 19, 2022
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Evangelina in this post can reply
Angela Copeland @Angela111117
20 August, 09:07
In response Evangelina to her Publication
you’re a forerunner😁 if need be, those younger will have to carry the forerunners, like royalty, to the finish line

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
20 August, 10:52
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Works for me 😆

Dottie French @DotOn777
20 August, 08:52
Being o**er is an advantage, to me.

I am part of the 'last generation' of family values and common sense.
I know how to fix stuff.
I can drive a manual transmission and change a tire.
I can write in cursive.
I can eat left-overs.

Nope. I used to think about being younger...not today!

I HAVE A DISTINCT ADVANTAGE OVER THE YOUNGER ONES!

Mary Bell @godsgirlinks
20 August, 09:05
In response Dottie French to her Publication
Yes, I totally agree! I was raised by parents who survived through the Great Depression.

Cindi Time For the Divine @OurHumanStory
21 August, 12:56
In response Dottie French to her Publication
love it. i want to start a common sense group💜in my town.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
19 August, 11:00
Older. I'm still not having it. Don't believe everything you think.

Evangelina @Evangelina
19 August, 11:17

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
20 August, 08:48
Nana is old too but it hasn't stopped my old ticker yet.
I will admit this screwed up body has struggled with some of this but still here.
And my guide sometimes has raised my frequency so high that I physically would shake and it would take an hour or so to get back to normal rhythm.