Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 August, 10:00
I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! ๐Ÿ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
๐Ÿค— It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely๐Ÿ˜ž), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..๐Ÿ˜‰.
๐Ÿ™ .. WWG1WGA .. ๐Ÿ™
06:35 AM - Aug 08, 2022
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 August, 07:19
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
funny you say that- its exactly how my profile name came to be. Nice to meet ya, soul sista!

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 August, 07:19
funny you say that- its exactly how my profile name came to be. Nice to meet ya, soul sista!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
09 August, 04:56
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Love your 'name'... ๐Ÿค” wish I'd thought of it ๐Ÿ˜œ!
It just keeps getting better doesn't it? And The Best IS Yet To Come...๐Ÿ˜

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
09 August, 02:33
In response The Real Me to her Publication
my name comes from a Q post...the profile pic Q comes from 8 chan lol... I had to disguise who I was due to shills...I was working for mil int when I came to wego and AU... now I'm free (except for official secrets act stuff) so I am moar open about being male and now a vet! ๐Ÿ˜

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

09 August, 04:45
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Oh wow... Thank you for your comment๐Ÿค—.
I felt your words and share you feelings ๐Ÿ™... Hang in there, I really feel the Collective 'WE', are a fast growing force to recon with (people power Yes...๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ).
And you mentioning the Chinook gave me shivers up my spine because I ran to my window yesterday at about 4pm (UK time) to see one flying very low right over my house, and I was thrilled ๐Ÿ˜, I made a mental note to remember that for some reason๐Ÿ˜.

Ramon Rivera @JKrackKorn
08 August, 01:54
Upside is we know the ending to this shit show.

Double Eagle @TheKingsChick
08 August, 01:49
100% ... I love your words
โค๐Ÿ‘Šโคโค

08 August, 03:13
In response Double Eagle to her Publication
๐Ÿ™Thank you ๐Ÿค—. Words don't come easy to me so you saying that means a lot and is much appreciated๐Ÿ’—.

chore Toke @choretoke
08 August, 01:48
Namaste๐Ÿ™๐Ÿผ๐Ÿ˜Œ

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
08 August, 01:06

D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ donated @thangel
08 August, 12:29
perfect expression of feels from here, SkyKat ๐Ÿ’›
I'm counting almost 7 years of lonely, tough days in 'eye-opening' mode.
prayer is astounding always.
practicing for improved inner knowing and coming here lifts me to our collective goal on AU.
So glad to be here with all of our tribe! ๐Ÿ’›
๐Ÿ™ .. WWG1WGA .. ๐Ÿ™

08 August, 04:19
In response D1g1t@l W@rr10rโŸ to her Publication
Thank you ๐Ÿค—. I very much appreciate your words.
Life lines come in many shapes, sizes, and 'social web sites', this is my chosen Life Lineโ˜บ๏ธ, there is always the ~Right Vibes~ to lift those feeling a little low๐Ÿ™.

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
08 August, 11:34
W๐ŸซถA๐Ÿค—Wโฃ๏ธY

08 August, 11:41
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
๐Ÿ‘almost like.. A knowing, but not knowing that we knew, until we knew more about what we actually already know...๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜‰

Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ @QGateKeeper
08 August, 08:19
Skyโ€ฆ it seems we all have the same awakening symptoms and our missions are interconnected . Same feeling here . hug to you

08 August, 10:48
In response Ely Pitedaโญ๏ธ to her Publication
Thank you Evy ๐Ÿ™, I very much appreciate you words (and ๐Ÿค—I love hugs)!

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 August, 07:52

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
08 August, 01:07
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Love this pic as I spent most of my childhood with animals rather than other children.