Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 August, 10:00
I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 August, 06:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
πŸ€— It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..πŸ˜‰.
πŸ™ .. WWG1WGA .. πŸ™

The Real Me @TheRealMe
08 August, 07:19
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
funny you say that- its exactly how my profile name came to be. Nice to meet ya, soul sista!

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
my name comes from a Q post...the profile pic Q comes from 8 chan lol... I had to disguise who I was due to shills...I was working for mil int when I came to wego and AU... now I'm free (except for official secrets act stuff) so I am moar open about being male and now a vet! 😁
02:33 PM - Aug 09, 2022
In response The Real Me to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Faith in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Faith FreeTheChildrenQ, click on at the bottom under it