Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 August, 10:00
I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 August, 06:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
🤗 It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..😉.
🙏 .. WWG1WGA .. 🙏

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
Sky… it seems we all have the same awakening symptoms and our missions are interconnected . Same feeling here . hug to you
08:19 AM - Aug 08, 2022
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
Only people mentioned by QGateKeeper in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 August, 10:48
In response Ely Piteda⭐️ to her Publication
Thank you Evy 🙏, I very much appreciate you words (and 🤗I love hugs)!