Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 August, 10:00
I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! ๐Ÿ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 August, 06:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
๐Ÿค— It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely๐Ÿ˜ž), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..๐Ÿ˜‰.
๐Ÿ™ .. WWG1WGA .. ๐Ÿ™

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
Oh wow... Thank you for your comment๐Ÿค—.
I felt your words and share you feelings ๐Ÿ™... Hang in there, I really feel the Collective 'WE', are a fast growing force to recon with (people power Yes...๐Ÿคœ๐Ÿค›๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’ฅ).
And you mentioning the Chinook gave me shivers up my spine because I ran to my window yesterday at about 4pm (UK time) to see one flying very low right over my house, and I was thrilled ๐Ÿ˜, I made a mental note to remember that for some reason๐Ÿ˜.
04:45 AM - Aug 09, 2022
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from ~sky~ kat, click on at the bottom under it