Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk
10:00 AM - Aug 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by AztekJade in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 August, 01:30
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
wonder how many saw it at the time. I didn't. that's where soc.med has helped - info like this gets seen/heard.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Odis Trull @Brighthammer1961
08 August, 01:50
They told it all, I payed attention and have been called crazy, conspiracy theorist, etc. It would surprise me if any of the name callers ever apologize. But I honestly don't need one, but it would be nice anyway.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
08 August, 01:28
Any idea what show / interview this was ... so on target ... wonder if any of these men are still alive?
SO TRUE.

Here is an overview currently of "now" compiled by Mel K
https://rumble.com/v1dtrsh...

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:09
just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! 💗

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 August, 06:25
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
Me too....its family feeling here.

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 August, 06:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
🤗 It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..😉.
🙏 .. WWG1WGA .. 🙏

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
08 August, 01:34
Great find! thanks for the share, makes me realize my parents were really really asleep.

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:12
In response BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family to her Publication
most of our parents still are..; sad

Laritha Savage @Laritha
08 August, 12:48
Some people say that the money is not important. It is number one source of power for new world order. Take it away from them and watch them tumble.

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 August, 01:56
In response Laritha Savage to her Publication
PREACH!!!!

Special Agent Jax @Kralc1776
07 August, 10:30
👊"Conspiracy Theorists"🙃