Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 August, 10:00
I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 August, 06:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
πŸ€— It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..πŸ˜‰.
πŸ™ .. WWG1WGA .. πŸ™

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 August, 07:52
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication

Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Love this pic as I spent most of my childhood with animals rather than other children.
01:07 PM - Aug 08, 2022
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
08 August, 01:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
THE SECRET GARDEN: Dickon, the Animal Whisperer

https://www.youtube.com/wa...
My video of Mary and Dickon in the Secret Garden. β™₯ - YouTube

I was bored one day, so I decided to put together a video of pretty much all the parts in the Secret Garden when Mary and Dickon are together. I find them bo...

Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
08 August, 02:28
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
This is just lovely. Thank you for sharing.