Patriot AztekJade @AztekJade
07 August, 10:00
I'M AMAZED THIS VIDEO IS FROM THE 90'S. WOW.

"We had many warnings, but most of us blew them all off."

~ BeachMilk

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 06:09
In response Patriot AztekJade to her Publication
just imagine how long it took to get AU activated....I felt alone until all of you popped up....thank God for all of you!! πŸ’—

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
08 August, 06:35
In response Faith FreeTheChildrenQ to his Publication
πŸ€— It's taken many long, tough (not to mention lonely😞), 'eyeopening' years. But now I feel we have found many of our tribe, here at AU.
I also feel that maybe the 'seeing things Different then others do' - Experience, has helped me find the real 'me', and to trust my inner knowing more then I ever would have before..πŸ˜‰.
πŸ™ .. WWG1WGA .. πŸ™

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
08 August, 11:34
In response ~sky~ kat to her Publication
W🫢AπŸ€—W❣️Y

~sky~ kat @sKy3s1119
πŸ‘almost like.. A knowing, but not knowing that we knew, until we knew more about what we actually already know...πŸ˜œπŸ˜πŸ˜‰
11:41 AM - Aug 08, 2022
In response Vesna Urban-Celovski to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sKy3s1119 in this post can reply
Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
09 August, 01:24
Exactly that‼️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
08 August, 02:20
lol..tongue twister

TXSquirrel Patriot @UltraTXSquirrel
08 August, 01:20
This says it all!

Tierney Pearce @Tierney
08 August, 12:15
love

Vesna Urban-Celovski @Vesna
08 August, 11:56
So true πŸ‘πŸ»β—οΈ