Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
Fam please lift a prayer for Dad. If its his time to return to God its gonna be okay. He has been put in ICU, body temp dropped to 94.1, his BP 96/45. I am preparing for the 4 1/2 hour drive now. I love my Daddy, can't imagine losing him, but I don't want to watch him suffer like Mom did. Thank you my precious souls. I love you and will check in later. #prayerteam
09:13 AM - Aug 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
08 August, 08:04
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🙏 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
08 August, 03:55
We are hear for you. I was a Daddy's Girl and know how you're feeling. We are here in prayer and support. Sending love.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
SomethingAboutJohn @SomethingAboutJohn
08 August, 03:52
🙏

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
08 August, 03:51
💖🙏💖🙏💖🙏✨

Melissa Robinson @Melissa19989
07 August, 07:24
a quick check to see how you are holding up. 🙏❤️🙏

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
07 August, 09:02
In response Melissa Robinson to her Publication
Doing good still. I came back home yesterday. He stayed stable through the night and so far today too. Thank you for asking💖

Here KittyKitty @HereKittyKitty
06 August, 12:04
😢
🙏
💖

Alicia Maria @AliciaMariaForReal
06 August, 11:58
🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Diane Harris @Ladydiaz
06 August, 11:38
Prayers to you and your family! 🙏🙏🙏

NEO ONE @Neo
06 August, 11:31
God is with You, your Dad and your Family.
Death is an illusion.
You'll meet him again
Just a matter of time. 😉
Much Love for you and your family. ❤❤❤

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 August, 11:16
GM Benna how is it going thinking of you 🕊💖🙌🏼🙏🏼

06 August, 12:49
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
When I got there he was barely hanging on. About 2 hours after I got there, I turned on healing frequency music, played it all night in ICU. By 11pm they had stopped his BP meds and his BP stayed great all night. They had tried earlier and stopped it and it bottomed out again. All of his breathing issues disappeared by 3:30am! He was up talking to us all night!! His heart even started picking up its own beat between the pacemaker shocks. I left this morning and just got back home. IDK if it was the hz frequencies, yalls prayers, or a combo of the two, but he was great and stable when I left😊 I still feel its only a matter of time, the pacemaker won't last forever. But today he is good💖 thanQ for asking.

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
06 August, 10:43
May he pass in peace.

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
06 August, 10:35
🙏🏻❤️

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
06 August, 10:35
🙏🏻❤️

Kim Board @Kimpossible
06 August, 09:29
Sending prayers 🙏

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
06 August, 09:14
🙏🙏🙏❤️

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
06 August, 09:11
May much grace and peace surround you. 🙏❤️

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
06 August, 09:00
🙏 prayers for comfort and peace.

“Surely your goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life, and I will dwell in the house of the Lord forever.” Psalms‬ ‭23:6‬

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
06 August, 08:55
May your drive to him be peaceful and show you that you are both comfortably and lovingly in God's hands. I had a drive like that once to go to my father. It has become a very precious memory.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
06 August, 08:46
Steady and present, we are with you, you are not alone.
Be best
I feel my Dad every day reminding me of this.
🙏💛🙏

hope saxton @Scribe11
06 August, 08:44
Praying for your dad and your family. 🙏❤️🙏

Lyda Ars @golden21
06 August, 08:43
sending prayers

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
06 August, 08:34
💚🌟💚

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 August, 07:44
sending prayers and hugs.🙏

kim schwartz @KimmyyRockin17
06 August, 05:50
🙏

TAKESHI QUDO @takeshiqudo
06 August, 05:46
🙏🙏🙏

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
06 August, 12:15
🙏🙏🙏

Whimma Texas @Whimma
06 August, 12:02
May the Lord wrap your father in his loving embrace. please travel safely to be with your dad and know that we will be lifting you both up in prayer 🙏

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
05 August, 11:47
✨🙏🏼✨

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 August, 11:14
🙏❤️🤗🙏❤️Praying for you and your family. Sending hugs and love your way. Dear Heavenly Father, Please watch over this family and wrap your loving arms around them. Please give them comfort, peace, and love. Help them to heal, and if it be your will, please help Bennastix Anon's dad, give him comfort, love, peace, and help him heal. Please give this family the guidance, love, and support they need. In Jesus' mighty name I pray, Amen.

05 August, 11:57
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
💖

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 August, 11:08
Lifting you up in love, hugs, peace and prayers. 🙏❤️🙏