Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
05 August, 09:13
Fam please lift a prayer for Dad. If its his time to return to God its gonna be okay. He has been put in ICU, body temp dropped to 94.1, his BP 96/45. I am preparing for the 4 1/2 hour drive now. I love my Daddy, can't imagine losing him, but I don't want to watch him suffer like Mom did. Thank you my precious souls. I love you and will check in later. #prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 August, 11:16
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
GM Benna how is it going thinking of you πŸ•ŠπŸ’–πŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
When I got there he was barely hanging on. About 2 hours after I got there, I turned on healing frequency music, played it all night in ICU. By 11pm they had stopped his BP meds and his BP stayed great all night. They had tried earlier and stopped it and it bottomed out again. All of his breathing issues disappeared by 3:30am! He was up talking to us all night!! His heart even started picking up its own beat between the pacemaker shocks. I left this morning and just got back home. IDK if it was the hz frequencies, yalls prayers, or a combo of the two, but he was great and stable when I left😊 I still feel its only a matter of time, the pacemaker won't last forever. But today he is goodπŸ’– thanQ for asking.
12:49 PM - Aug 06, 2022
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
06 August, 05:07
That is wonderful, Benna! I was thinking of you earlier. So happy to see your post. πŸ™ŒπŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ€

06 August, 06:46
In response Oliver Jaxson to her Publication
πŸ’–

Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
06 August, 05:03
πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»πŸ™πŸ»

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
06 August, 05:00
Amazing GRACE!
πŸ•Š

06 August, 06:47
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
πŸ’–

Anne Kats @anneanon1
06 August, 04:40
Love you Benna God is good his will be done may his glory be all over him and your family the grace of good is at work God grannt you all peace πŸ•ŠπŸ™ŒπŸΌπŸ’–πŸ™πŸΌ

06 August, 04:43
In response Anne Kats to her Publication
Love you too Sweet AnneπŸ’– glad to have you in my fam😊 God did ALL of this😊 He is amazing!

Gigi 1217 @AnneM1217
06 August, 01:23
beautiful news! what a blessing....God is great!

06 August, 03:04
In response Gigi 1217 to her Publication
Every day😊

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
06 August, 01:20
Don't mess with God, he will prove you wrong all the time. Will still be praying. Hang in there!

06 August, 03:03
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸŽ‡πŸ‘Š

Hope4 Humanity @CandaceRene77
06 August, 01:03
πŸ’—πŸ™

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
06 August, 01:02
IM 66 AND IM ON MY 3RD PACEMAKER IN 22 YRS

06 August, 01:04
In response George Edmiston to his Publication
He turns 81 next Sat. ( my brother corrected me, I thought 83πŸ˜… ) and they won't sedate him for another one.

Liberty Jennja @Jennja
06 August, 01:02
So great to hear! I woke up this morning wondering how he was doing. βœ¨πŸ™πŸΌβœ¨

06 August, 01:05
In response Liberty Jennja to her Publication
πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
06 August, 01:01
πŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌπŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈ