Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Ok this is a serious situation people!

We did not go thro 2 fookn years of being smart, being beaten down by everyone we know, the govt, losing jobs and carreers over refusing to take this damn vaxx to not have access to non-vaxxed blood if we are in an accident or have some health issue that requires us to need blood,

Nana is having a minor procedure this week that unless someone screws up B I G time, I should not need the blood, but before any surgical procedure you are required to say yes or no to taking blood should the need arise,

I said no, and am at very little risk for this, but what if it were something where life or death might arise for our ppl.

Surely the powers at be with all the talk of bloodlines and blood have considered this. We need a procedure to either give and store our own blood (best case) or a non vaxxed blood bank we could TRUST. NOT Red Cross!
@vincentkennedy
06:41 AM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 August, 09:48
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Nana!
May the peace and power and protection of our Loving God be with you, every second of your procedure.
May your healing be quick, easy, uneventful.
In Jesus name we pray.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
01 August, 11:45
I am o negative and unvaxxed here to help anyone I can

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 11:46
In response Carolyn Pav to her Publication
🙏

Jason VanDerpoel donated @IamJason913
01 August, 11:43
🙏🕊️🙏

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 August, 11:39
You know u can donate ur own blood before a procedure right? They should have asked u that

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
01 August, 11:32
If you have any problems, let us know so we can all jump in to protect you.. God Bless.

01 August, 11:38
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
AWWH thank you hun that is so sweet of you. love you

I am Keri @Lionessheart
01 August, 11:17
sending tons of positivity your way that all goes perfectly ❤️❤️🙏

01 August, 11:20
In response I am Keri to her Publication
😘

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 11:13
This is something that worries me, too, Nana! I hope that your surgery is a success and that you won't need blood.

01 August, 11:16
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Thank you I will be fine just a simple procedure no reason at all for me to need blood but their asking me if I would agree to take blood should the need arise got me thinking about what if!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 11:17
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Checked the time! Oops! Well, I hope everything went well and you didn't need blood!

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
01 August, 06:55
Yes, it is true. You can give your own blood ahead of procedure just in case you would require it! Praying for a safe procedure Nana!

01 August, 11:01
In response jennifer rennebu to her Publication
Well you used to be able to but apparently not any more

Only followers of this user (Kat113) can see their posts

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
01 August, 11:18
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
I have experience as I sustained a serious foot injury. You have to have a stool in the shower. At first, I had to practice a maneuver into the bathtub. Everything slows down and you have to adjust :/

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
01 August, 11:42
In response Kathy Jean to her Publication
get a shower stool

LQve Trump @LoveTump
01 August, 06:46
Praying for fast easy recovery 🙏

Richie Richard @Richie
01 August, 06:36
Some hospitals will allow you to give blood to yourself prior to surgery, thus receiving your own blood. please ask your doctor if this is available to you.

01 August, 11:10
In response Richie Richard to her Publication
Yes I did and no.

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
01 August, 06:35
you can give blood for your own personal use if you know in-advance of your procedure they will store it for you not sure who but ive heard of people with rare blood that do this

01 August, 11:12
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Yeah I dont really need it for this one, the last procedure they flat said no.
This time they said well if you could do it that it would have to be months in advance and they had no process for doing it at all.

Only followers of this user (CueTee42) can see their posts

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
01 August, 06:32
you can donate your own blood as a 'just in case".

01 August, 11:18
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
Nope I asked

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
01 August, 06:31
find someone with compatible blood as a backup

O negative blood is universal

Ange Love @LoveM
01 August, 06:43
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
The O negative can give blood to everyone, but they can only receive O negative blood.

Love and Prayers for you Nana🙏🏻❤️ Please read the consent forms carefully and line out/ initial anything you do not agree with. Ask for copies.

01 August, 11:22
In response CM_ Patriot to his Publication
I wont need it for this procedure but I want to know what we can all do going forward,

Nana is O +

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
01 August, 06:30
agreed they just need to bring everything out in the open be honest forthright enough of the damn cat and mouse

Monica Back @Goldenraysofsunshine
01 August, 04:18
Look into cell saver!

01 August, 11:30
In response Monica Back to his Publication
what is cell saver?

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
01 August, 03:32
Totally Agree.! 😊

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
01 August, 03:14
Yes we do but how do we know if a non vaxxed person's blood hasn't been changed from living with a jabbed spouse of family member shedding? We are living such a nightmare.

01 August, 03:22
In response Hope Always888 to her Publication
Idk I would assume that it would have to be tested, still best case to me would be my own blood,

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 August, 11:50
and thank you Nana for asking this question, we all need to be aware of this and figure out if there is a blood bank for the unvaxxed. I will be thinking of you and praying for a speedy recovery 🙏

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 August, 11:40
I have a friend who has had all the shots and boosters, and texted me the other day, and said, I just gave blood, and she put a smiley face. I immediately cringed, because I had not thought of this one yet. Then I started wondering why in the world would she text me, out of the blue, and let me know she gave blood? Like she was bragging or something.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 August, 09:46
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
ewwwww 😬

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 August, 08:20
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I went to happy hour with two vaxxed friends yesterday and all they could talk about was covid and everyone they know who is sick with covid. It felt like a time warp conversation from one or two years ago. Yet when I tried to get through to them, to point out that all these peopke sick with covid are vaxxed and many of them boosted it fell on deaf ears…its like their brains couldnt even process what I was saying. They just got this numb look on their face.

I was dreading this little encounter and now I know why. The vaxxed and boosted are in their own little hell right now, because they and their families are all sick and they are just waiting to get sick themselves again. What a nightmare.

Lisa Daigle @Quarkfear
01 August, 08:59
i have been infected through given blood during surgery.. it did damage.. elisabeth dole was handeling blood then .. they did it on purpose.. my brotjer had given for my surhery , He is o- so they gave me hep filled junkie blood & kept his.. i find it VERY CRAZY that any of you wouod yrust medicine @ this point..= Ive learned my lesson very well by now...

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
02 August, 09:39
In response Lisa Daigle to her Publication
TRUTH. THANK YOU THANK YOU LISA. many people are wanting to 'return to trusting the 'medical profession', because inwardly WE are ALL TIRED. Thank You for sharing your experience Lisa. YOU just saved MANY LIVES. to the rest of those who read this. DONT GET BLOOD FROM ANY HOSPITAL. At ANY TIME. Hospitals are Desperate to Murder YOU FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. LOTS ANS LOTS OF $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. Stop looking for help there. This is WAR and THEY want you DEAD. Period. I get that many of us need to have a procedure (or so THEY CONvince you that you NEED one), BUT PRAY Without ceasing on this, for your own answer to what YOU NEED. Because Medicine as we knew it, CANT BE TRUSTED ANYMORE. PERIOD. THEY KNOWINGLY< KNOWINGLY< KNOWINGLY Murdered PEOPLE OF ALL AGES FOR $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$. and saying " I was just following orders is NO EXCUSE. WE ARE AWAKE.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
01 August, 08:29
Good luck with your surgery. I absolutely would take you up re asking about your past lives. Praying for you Angel 🙏🙏🙏

01 August, 08:52
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Thanks hun I will be fine.

Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 August, 08:28
When I had an emergency appendectomy very recently, they asked me if I would agree to receive blood. I declined as well. Was equally concerned about if they were gonna shove a swab up my nose or inject me with shit while I was under. My nephew works at this hospital. He called the nurse and doctor who did surgery while I was waiting on OR and told the I was his aunt and to take GOOD care of me. I appreciated that very much but questioned why the need to tell them that! They know whats going on! THEY ALL know!

01 August, 08:58
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Yes and you know Nana perhaps we should all be able to request a video of our surgeries after the fact

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 08:58
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Moons ago when I was going into surgery
I told my Doc I didn't want blood either
I knew they had substitutes because of the JW's religion
HE told me
His words,
IF we need blood we use it anyway and dont tell.😨😱

Awake Now @Awakenow
01 August, 08:23
Some doctors will give you the opportunity to give your own blood up front for your procedure. My Periodontist did! Ask them.

02 August, 09:22
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I did but I really wont need it this time was trying to think ahead as there will be many of us that will need vaxx free blood.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

02 August, 09:23
In response A.Athekid.1111 **** to his Publication
Yes I will but others may not we need a non vaxx blood bank or alternative.

God wins1717 @Godwins1717
01 August, 07:37
Before my husband had back surgery in 1998 they asked him to give 2 / 3 pints of his own blood just in case.

01 August, 08:09
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
Yes back years ago they used to ask me as well ahead of surgeries, but not any more. Nana has had several surgeries, actually lost count of surgeries and procedures yrs ago.
When I had my NDE in decades ago I bleed out and had to have pints of blood to live.

The last two procedures that I have had recently at a hospital, I have asked to give my own blood.
The last time they outright said no there was no process for that and this time she said well idk if you could even do that it would have to be done months ago and idk how you would.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 August, 07:19
I'm sorry that you have to worry your beautiful mind about this. Given what we think we know it is a very valid concern. Prayer sent for your procedure Nana.

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 08:12
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
🙏 💞

01 August, 08:16
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Thank you hun, I will be fine tho. they would have to go way out of round to cause me to have to have blood, but it got me thinking about how serious this could be for so many of us that have fought so hard to not allow that shit in our bodies again.

Nana will just get some of that good sleep.

I do always apologize in advance to the surgical team for what weird ass things I may tell them when they knock me out.

I really messed with this one anesthesiologist that has put me to sleep several times last time, I told her she could ask me about my passed lives while my subconsciousness was open.

The look on her face was PRICELESS!

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Denese Pipe @Denese
01 August, 06:55
Before my husband had surgery in 2006 they made him give 2 pints of blood in the event he needed any, it would be his that he received. I was very happy about that, him not so much, he hates needles. I pray all goes well for you Nana!!