Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 06:41
Ok this is a serious situation people!

We did not go thro 2 fookn years of being smart, being beaten down by everyone we know, the govt, losing jobs and carreers over refusing to take this damn vaxx to not have access to non-vaxxed blood if we are in an accident or have some health issue that requires us to need blood,

Nana is having a minor procedure this week that unless someone screws up B I G time, I should not need the blood, but before any surgical procedure you are required to say yes or no to taking blood should the need arise,

I said no, and am at very little risk for this, but what if it were something where life or death might arise for our ppl.

Surely the powers at be with all the talk of bloodlines and blood have considered this. We need a procedure to either give and store our own blood (best case) or a non vaxxed blood bank we could TRUST. NOT Red Cross!
@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is something that worries me, too, Nana! I hope that your surgery is a success and that you won't need blood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Thank you I will be fine just a simple procedure no reason at all for me to need blood but their asking me if I would agree to take blood should the need arise got me thinking about what if!
11:16 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 11:18
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They asked me if I would take blood. I grudgingly said yes, but I told them I didn't want vaxxed blood.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 11:19
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
I just told them no. She said well we like to have permission just in case so that we dont have to wake you up to get permission.
I said well if you wake me up the answer will still be no.