Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 06:41
Ok this is a serious situation people!

We did not go thro 2 fookn years of being smart, being beaten down by everyone we know, the govt, losing jobs and carreers over refusing to take this damn vaxx to not have access to non-vaxxed blood if we are in an accident or have some health issue that requires us to need blood,

Nana is having a minor procedure this week that unless someone screws up B I G time, I should not need the blood, but before any surgical procedure you are required to say yes or no to taking blood should the need arise,

I said no, and am at very little risk for this, but what if it were something where life or death might arise for our ppl.

Surely the powers at be with all the talk of bloodlines and blood have considered this. We need a procedure to either give and store our own blood (best case) or a non vaxxed blood bank we could TRUST. NOT Red Cross!
@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shatter The Silence Warrior @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
I have a friend who has had all the shots and boosters, and texted me the other day, and said, I just gave blood, and she put a smiley face. I immediately cringed, because I had not thought of this one yet. Then I started wondering why in the world would she text me, out of the blue, and let me know she gave blood? Like she was bragging or something.
11:40 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by ShatterTheSilenceWarrior in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
04 August, 08:20
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
I went to happy hour with two vaxxed friends yesterday and all they could talk about was covid and everyone they know who is sick with covid. It felt like a time warp conversation from one or two years ago. Yet when I tried to get through to them, to point out that all these peopke sick with covid are vaxxed and many of them boosted it fell on deaf ears…its like their brains couldnt even process what I was saying. They just got this numb look on their face.

I was dreading this little encounter and now I know why. The vaxxed and boosted are in their own little hell right now, because they and their families are all sick and they are just waiting to get sick themselves again. What a nightmare.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Deplorable Patriot @AwakeZone
04 August, 08:48
In response New Years Day to her Publication
I could've written this same post! It's a lonely road we're on, but slowly they'll start catching on. I'm praying for them--that's all I can do.

Other Half @Otherhalf
04 August, 09:07
In response New Years Day to her Publication
Same reaction I got from a friend who is believing all the Jan 6 "insurrection" nonsense. I tried sharing some of the salient pieces of evidence that disprove what she's been hearing on ABC, and she interrupted me to ask who I thought was behind the whole thing if it was a setup. I said, the Dems were the only ones I could see who benefitted. Then I tried explaining a little bit why that was.

She bluescreened. Told me we needed to stop talking about it because I was talking fast and saying a lot of things and it was overwhelming.

She is really smart, so it was so weird to see her total lack of curiosity to check if any of the things I said were true... easy-to-check things like if the autopsy said Officer Sicknick got hit in the head.

It was a textbook example of cognitive dissonance, where you need to shut down the uncomfortable thought process because investigating the new information would require you to be willing to change a core belief structure.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
02 August, 09:46
ewwwww 😬

FIGHT FAKE NEWS @AnonAlicious
01 August, 11:59
This is how demonic spiritual influences work... those experiencing an infestation and/or possession lash out and act in anger or hatred (both actively and passively) and are not "themselves"... this is a key, look for the hatred or anger... it is not in the spirit of Love and The Lord -

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 August, 12:10
In response FIGHT FAKE NEWS to his Publication
You are soo right, I have been seeing this alot lately, with neighbors especially.

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
01 August, 11:45
I am struggling to connect with my vaxxed cousins . They do not text or reply to my communications and then say I havent contacted them- it is so strange.
I dont know what to make of it.
Are they being weird bc of the jab or just angryI didnt get one 🤔

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
01 August, 11:47
In response Sunny Star to her Publication
This is exactly what some of my friends and family and 3 of my 4 children are also doing. Something is definitely going on.