Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 06:41
Ok this is a serious situation people!

We did not go thro 2 fookn years of being smart, being beaten down by everyone we know, the govt, losing jobs and carreers over refusing to take this damn vaxx to not have access to non-vaxxed blood if we are in an accident or have some health issue that requires us to need blood,

Nana is having a minor procedure this week that unless someone screws up B I G time, I should not need the blood, but before any surgical procedure you are required to say yes or no to taking blood should the need arise,

I said no, and am at very little risk for this, but what if it were something where life or death might arise for our ppl.

Surely the powers at be with all the talk of bloodlines and blood have considered this. We need a procedure to either give and store our own blood (best case) or a non vaxxed blood bank we could TRUST. NOT Red Cross!
@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
God wins1717 @Godwins1717
01 August, 07:37
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Before my husband had back surgery in 1998 they asked him to give 2 / 3 pints of his own blood just in case.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Yes back years ago they used to ask me as well ahead of surgeries, but not any more. Nana has had several surgeries, actually lost count of surgeries and procedures yrs ago.
When I had my NDE in decades ago I bleed out and had to have pints of blood to live.

The last two procedures that I have had recently at a hospital, I have asked to give my own blood.
The last time they outright said no there was no process for that and this time she said well idk if you could even do that it would have to be done months ago and idk how you would.
08:09 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response God wins1717 to his Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Shay Ray Trump Chump @ShayRay
01 August, 07:11
It’s called Directed Donor and hospital labs do not have processes in place for this. You’ll need to go to a blood donor center. For the Nashville, Tn area, it’s unfortunately going to be the Red Cross.

01 August, 11:00
In response Shay Ray Trump Chump to her Publication
Yeah that would be pretty much a no trust them they are corrupt as shit!

That is why I am saying we need our own!

Angela Copeland @Angela111117
01 August, 08:28
i did not know they stopped letting you have your own blood drawn in case of emergency. months my ass, doesnt take the red cross that long on their blood runs. you will be ok, you will be protected!!

01 August, 08:54
In response Angela Copeland to her Publication
Yeah I am not worried about this procedure at all it is simple but my concern is for ppl in accidents, pple that for some reason are forced to take blood to live,

We need a non-vaxxed blood bank and we need it yesterday!