Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 06:41
Ok this is a serious situation people!

We did not go thro 2 fookn years of being smart, being beaten down by everyone we know, the govt, losing jobs and carreers over refusing to take this damn vaxx to not have access to non-vaxxed blood if we are in an accident or have some health issue that requires us to need blood,

Nana is having a minor procedure this week that unless someone screws up B I G time, I should not need the blood, but before any surgical procedure you are required to say yes or no to taking blood should the need arise,

I said no, and am at very little risk for this, but what if it were something where life or death might arise for our ppl.

Surely the powers at be with all the talk of bloodlines and blood have considered this. We need a procedure to either give and store our own blood (best case) or a non vaxxed blood bank we could TRUST. NOT Red Cross!
@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sista Sue @SC18835410
When I had an emergency appendectomy very recently, they asked me if I would agree to receive blood. I declined as well. Was equally concerned about if they were gonna shove a swab up my nose or inject me with shit while I was under. My nephew works at this hospital. He called the nurse and doctor who did surgery while I was waiting on OR and told the I was his aunt and to take GOOD care of me. I appreciated that very much but questioned why the need to tell them that! They know whats going on! THEY ALL know!
08:28 AM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SC18835410 in this post can reply
arba happihr @arba
01 August, 08:58
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Moons ago when I was going into surgery
I told my Doc I didn't want blood either
I knew they had substitutes because of the JW's religion
HE told me
His words,
IF we need blood we use it anyway and dont tell.😨😱

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 08:58
In response Sista Sue to her Publication
Yes and you know Nana perhaps we should all be able to request a video of our surgeries after the fact

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 09:03
I had foot surgery moons ago. BIG MISTAKE dont do it!
I wrote on my good leg😂🤣
Wrong leg with felt pen
Nurses didn't take kindly to this. Unkind nurses.
However, I am sure the person whose wrong leg was removed didn't take lightly to their mistake either.
You will be alright
You have plenty of AU support beaming you love, and healing energy endlessly 🤗💗

Sista Sue @SC18835410
01 August, 06:34
Thinking about you this evening Nana! Hope everything went well with your procedure today! 🙏🏻