Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 06:41
Ok this is a serious situation people!

We did not go thro 2 fookn years of being smart, being beaten down by everyone we know, the govt, losing jobs and carreers over refusing to take this damn vaxx to not have access to non-vaxxed blood if we are in an accident or have some health issue that requires us to need blood,

Nana is having a minor procedure this week that unless someone screws up B I G time, I should not need the blood, but before any surgical procedure you are required to say yes or no to taking blood should the need arise,

I said no, and am at very little risk for this, but what if it were something where life or death might arise for our ppl.

Surely the powers at be with all the talk of bloodlines and blood have considered this. We need a procedure to either give and store our own blood (best case) or a non vaxxed blood bank we could TRUST. NOT Red Cross!
@vincentkennedy

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
This is something that worries me, too, Nana! I hope that your surgery is a success and that you won't need blood.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
Checked the time! Oops! Well, I hope everything went well and you didn't need blood!
11:17 PM - Aug 01, 2022
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Only people mentioned by MeekaStella in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Meeka Stella, click on at the bottom under it