Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I feel a relief at the calendar clicking over to August. Coming up... September, October, November. I can feel the day of justice is coming, and that the family nightmare I confront will shift state. The injustice against me is torture, and yet I know the moment this flip, a searing pain ten times worse is heaped upon those who betrayed me.

The deliberate poisoning of my children against me by family members and friends who fell for the lie — so they don't have to confront facts or conscience — has been the most harrowing thing I have ever faced. The bond between a parent and child is sacred, and nobody should ever hijack or disrupt it. The consequences for doing so are deservedly "millstone class".
04:53 AM - Aug 01, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
01 August, 10:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Because I am leaning on the plan, I’ve let go of worry for the vaxxed. [They] want us divided, we should not let them win.
We need to keep high vibes during end times.
WWG1WGA. NCSWIC.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Marianne 124 donated @Marianne12411
01 August, 10:30
Despite all of the strong logic I brought, fall 2021 my husband took the vax for a new job he really wanted. I have been shown that I am here during end times for quite a few reasons.
There is a plan; I trust it.
God takes all of our poor choices, and uses them for His will.
No weapon formed against us will prosper.
Q: GOD WINS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True North @TrueNorthGirl
01 August, 09:45
I had no idea, Martin.
And I’m in the same boat.
It’s called Parental Alienation and it’s not just destructive to the parent being alienated, but devastating to the child/children.

One day, there will be a reckoning.
All of the unlawful actions toward the innocent will be made right, as God sees all.
In the meantine, pray.
And lean on Friends.
Immerse yourself in the beauty and nature around you, and take comfort in the love and support from those of us who understand, and empathize.
Our children will one day make their way back to us.
God bless you, friend. 🙏🏻

Spirit & Truth @Cath2344
01 August, 09:43
I can’t add much to all the wonderful responses here, but my heart goes put to you Martin. It’s beyond heartbreaking how they have managed to break the bonds between child and parent. And make no mistake about it, this is intentional, and insidiously planned! But, be encouraged friend, they WILL come rushing back into your arms once this is over and the full truth has been revealed to all. Until then, you will have my prayers that it would happen for you SOONER than that!! Love and prayers❤️🙏🙏🙏

Storm Rider @StormRider
01 August, 09:36
Martin, I know of your anguish. The love of a parent is a sacred unbreakable love.
I will pray for your situation. May the evilness be brought to light. Blessings to you.

Law & Physics @physics171
01 August, 09:24
Does it get much worse than going after the children?
Thank you for sharing Martin, brutal those hanging onto the old system, and its many levels of insanity.
🙏💜

Ange Love @LoveM
01 August, 09:07
So much pain from so much love Martin🙏🏻❤️Prayers and much love with healing for you and your precious children😇

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 08:55
We seem to be in the same boat. One oar 😁
People who pretended they were friends dumped me like a hot potato when the COVID murders began.
Agenda whatever they did not even want to listen to or research.

I fall back to my Mom's words she repeated to me over and over growing up
You can't look back, you can only move forward
You can't live their life, and they can't live yours
The only life you can control is your own.
Hope these words are helpful
Peace and love beamed your way ✌️💗
We are winners!

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
01 August, 08:43
I am trying to not stay in the vein of emotion for too long because of wear & tear mentally & physically. Having said that...I have no control over my dreams. Last night was the most vivid dream I've had in a long time. I was begging my daughter to help me rescue a nest of baby birds and a mama bird. I picked them up and felt their brown softness, knowing I couldn't get them out on my own...and she was oblivious to the situation.
I desperately need her to wake up but not relishing the thought of the anguish she is going to have when she learns the truth of the jab she was talked into taking by her motherinlaw.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 August, 08:37
i will keep you in my prayer Martin. i certsinly csn appreviate how you feel. i have been going through hell with my family innregards to my father. Remember this is a spiritual war and God wins. That is the only thing getting me through this. Your relationship with your children will be stronger. kids are smart.

Rochelle Freeland @Togoodjr
01 August, 08:48
In response Rochelle Freeland to her Publication
if you research narcissism you will have a better understanding of what you are facing Martin. right now my daughter and i are not on speaking terms because of all the drama my family has dished out over the years. Everything will come out in court. My daughter is very smart and i know she has to figure things out for herself. Amazing how far family members will go to keep their fraud alive. They do not care who they hurt in the process. As i said God wins and children are smart. The hard part is going to ne mending the relationships. My daughter is 24. i know she has a lot to process in this life. i know she will. Keep faith.

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
01 August, 08:33
Oh so sorry for your pain Martin with your children.
Nothing worse than someone that would corrupt the parent/child relationship.
Your children will come around and see the truth soon Nana thinks and you will be vindicated with them.

This bond can be repaired quickly once they see the truth.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
01 August, 08:32
I passed the anger phase many months ago. I am in the resigned stage. I have many family members, including a son and two grandchildren, who are vaxxed. There was nothing I could say to change my son's mind. I have a BIL close to death with a cancer I strongly believe occurred because of the vax. I live with the knowledge that we really only ever have control over our own lives. I try to live for today and not worry about what is coming tomorrow. I believe that, regardless of how little I understand it, a greater power is in control and we don't understand his/her plan for us. I go with the flow. I feel a heavy feeling of sadness that we are marching into a huge storm and there is nothing I can do to avoid it.

Lincoln Mom @LincolnMom
01 August, 08:28
There are days where I wonder if we can ever mend our differences? I have seen with my own eyes, the denial that comes along with the injury the jab has caused. The media was successful, the masses were brainwashed. I asked a couple people why did you get a measles vaccine? No answer. I said “you received the vaccine so you don’t get the measles”. Their response “Covid is different, the vaccine is so you don’t die from Covid”. Hmmm okay. Sheesh! But to make you feel better Martin, I have noticed people are saying they aren’t getting the booster, they won’t say why…but the tide is changing. Keep your positive spirit.

Zanne Anon @Zanne63
01 August, 08:01
i felt this message Martin. Bless you! There are many of us observing and navigating this insanity the best we know how.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
01 August, 07:54
So many are suffering - but the worst is separation of parent with child. I will remain with the belief that though your situation is what is now, there is also what will come. We all have experienced a change of heart in cases we felt very strongly for because life is learning and mistakes are made. Rooting for a positive outcome.

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
01 August, 07:52
I feel your pain Martin, but don't know how I can help to ease it.

I don't know how old your children are, but children to a parent are always children. I've not been brought up in a religious atmosphere, but have been getting some spiritual interactions lately! So I can't in all honesty say I will pray for them, but do know there are 'spirits'.

My own personal awakening to 'life after death':

https://anonup.com/thread/...

In search for more to digest, I found this 🔽 interesting article. It seems we are only allowed to 'see' what we need to see, or are allowed to see for whatever purpose.

https://swedenborg.com/ema...

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
01 August, 07:40
Many hugs and much love to you today Martin. I woke this morning thinking that we are straddling two worlds. One in which we all know what is going on behind the surface, and are praying for an end. The other, a surface world, in which those we love feel gone...no matter how close in proximity. I pray that you feel peace as you go about your day, I love you my friend.🙏❤️

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
01 August, 07:33
🙏💜🙏
stay strong dear friend.

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
01 August, 07:28
Thank you for sharing your experience. Not a single member of my family remains nor are those relationships fixable.I had to tell my 10 year old that Papa no longer has a family. His Grandmother, Uncle, cousins...- no more. They are not to be trusted. Imagine how that must impact a small child. I forgive but I never forget. The last communication that I had with them over 2 years ago is that they have made their beds and now they're going to sleep in them and God save their souls.

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
01 August, 08:52
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
Can’t imagine the emotional distress; it’s unbelievable how some humans react to fear. You got us JFJ Jr Dude; we love you and are with you. ❤️🙏🇺🇸

Ange Love @LoveM
01 August, 09:06
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
I feel your pain😭my heart breaks💔I pray for you and your son to be comforted with God’s Amazing Grace✝️

#FamilyIsEverything 😇

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
01 August, 07:25
I am so sorry, Martin! My son and his family all took the shots with me begging them not to. When he told me they had, I fell down on my knees and screamed with grief. Now, every phone call I get from them is a pause in breath until I find out they are doing okay. I understand that torture, and I hope our children come out unscathed on the other side of justice. I will pray for your children when I pray for my son! God bless you!

arba happihr @arba
01 August, 07:51
In response Meeka Stella to her Publication
Same story with me. My only son took two jabs
This is out of my hands. Choices consequences
I am praying he will be spared.
I have heard We made a contract to come here, and when we are to return.
That helped me with the loss of my oldest son when he left the planet. Good thing we don't die, we just drop our meat suit so we will meet up again one day.
Nothing eases the pain of losing a child in my book. Maybe this is another lesson for us to learn.
One day
We will find out.
Peace and Love be with you . Everyone with a heart is suffering today.
Another choice. I prefer to not suffer

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
01 August, 07:11
MANY PRAYERS FOR YOU MARTIN EMOTIONAL PAIN IS THE WORST KIND OF PAIN. YOU CAN TORTURE ME AS LONG AS I KNOW MY CHILDREN ARE FINE

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
01 August, 06:06
WELL SAID, AS USUAL. The Mother of My Only Child/Daughter has alot of Influence Over Her and She Convinced Her to the first Two Shots, Despite the fact that I attempted to point out in a Respectful Manner the Potential Dangers Involved, My Daughter is 32 Years Old and wants desperately to be a Mother. I thought the possibility that this could Prevent her from having children would be enough to deter her. But I was Unsuccessful. The Good News is that she is having Regular Periods with No Clotting, so maybe she received the Placebo and/or the "vaccine' distributed by Trump and the Patriots that only contained Hydroxy/Ivermectin and other Immune System Enhancements.
Her Mother and Step Father have both received the 'Booster' and are now Pressuring her to get it even though ALL of Them have gotten sick everytime they took a shot!
I think I have convinced her, but her mother has a very dominant, manipulative personality and can be very persuasive

Loret Alen @Lorettamusic
01 August, 08:26
In response Craig Robert Steele to his Publication
Sending prayers!

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
01 August, 05:53
Slowly but surely they are beginning to wake up.

ChrisAngel 1717 @ChrisAngel1717
01 August, 05:53
Slowly but surely they are beginning to wake up.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
01 August, 05:22
G-od morning Sir
Choices And consequences
I Fell For u Mr. M
I know them Well, May We Rise above
And set the best of Example's
🙏

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
01 August, 05:16

Lenore Lahnagan donated @lee
01 August, 08:37
In response Cydalee Patriot to her Publication
That is what they do. There is nothing like loving and being loved by a dog.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
01 August, 05:15
It often hits me when I think of the harm that's been done to families, that these people sat around their conference tables and planned especially for that, factoring large numbers of suicide-by-loneliness into their plan.

After saving the children, saving the awakened from suicide is the greatest acheivement of the white hats and I think one day that will really strike the family members who betrayed us all.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
01 August, 05:12
👍 let us hope the vindication comes swiftly.

Fleur Vert @grenouille9
01 August, 05:08
We all have this evil more or less going on. They are playing divide and conquer...😢, but we will win! Hold on!

Jane Doe✔️ @Janedoe17
01 August, 05:06
i feel you Martin,. the Bible speaks of this. Jesus helps me get through.